Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fabricator4

Thread: WTB- Concentrates

AVF Regular

WTB- Concentrates

Hi all,
    I have the nicotine and a few tobacco concentrates but would love to add more. I have never even tried a non tobacco flavor. If anyone has some concentrates that they don't need any more please let me know
    I'd especially love to try a coffee type vape, mmm, that would be nice! But anything goes, if you have it- I'm here.
    P.S I don't know why it added WGONG to the prefix.
    Last edited by nomoresmokes; 30-04-16 at 11:34 PM. Reason: weird prefixing going on

AVF Regular
    Wgong is the prefix from the dropdown box. You might have missed it when you wrote the message. I think you should be able to change it.

Most of my mixes are DIY so that's probably not much help to you really unless you want to go down that road. If you want to pay postage though I can send you a 30ml RTV of my ADV, Strawberry Cheescake, and Strawberry and Custard.

Strawberry is working for me at the moment so I have hopes. They are still in development though.

Oh, I can throw in an FA coffee concentrate, 10ml. I think I tried a small test mix with it once so it's almost all there. This concentrate it the reason I had to start doing my own coffee extracts.

I'd throw in a cafe latte RTV which is pretty good too, but I'm almost out of my coffee and it will take a few months to make another batch. I should have started it months ago...
    Last edited by fabricator4; 01-05-16 at 08:55 AM.
    reneh85 likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Wgong is the prefix from the dropdown box. You might have missed it when you wrote the message. I think you should be able to change it.

Most of my mixes are DIY so that's probably not much help to you really unless you want to go down that road. If you want to pay postage though I can send you a 30ml RTV of my ADV, Strawberry Cheescake, and Strawberry and Custard.

Strawberry is working for me at the moment so I have hopes. They are still in development though.

Oh, I can throw in an FA coffee concentrate, 10ml. I think I tried a small test mix with it once so it's almost all there. This concentrate it the reason I had to start doing my own coffee extracts.

I'd throw in a cafe latte RTV which is pretty good too, but I'm almost out of my coffee and it will take a few months to make another batch. I should have started it months ago...
    It almost feels like I should wait a little while until you have made some more coffee! That's what I'm really interested in trying
    I'm all ready to do DIY (that is mix a flavor with PG/VG and nicotine), I have everything setup except the concentrates (well a few tobacco concentrates).
    So you are making your own concentrates? That's pretty enterprising of you! What flavors are you making? I'd be willing to wait a while until you have completed some if you are making some good ones
    I'd also be happy to pay postage for what you're willing to send, it's very kind of you.
    Last edited by nomoresmokes; 01-05-16 at 06:26 PM.

AVF Regular
    I'm only making the coffee, because it was so hard to find a good one. All the ones I tried tasted like burning rubber. Maybe there are some better ones now.

If you want to wait a bit that's fine. I've only just started the coffee and I probably won't check the first steep for a couple of weeks.

AVF Regular
    Burning rubber, yuck! Maybe you added to much of the coffee concentrate or something? But I guess you probably tried with different amounts. Is the coffee one you want to send to me the one that tasted like burning rubber?
    I used a tobacco concentrate and when I added 10% it was overpowering but when I added 5% it tasted lovely.

AVF Regular
    Yep, pretty well all the coffee ones I tried were nasty. Maybe there's better stuff now, but I've been making it for nearly three years now.

Most tobaccos have to be used sparingly. I have a fairly weak Juicewhore one that I use at 4%. I use FA desert ship as an adjunct flavouring at the rate of one drop per 25ml.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 02-05-16 at 07:39 AM.

AVF Regular
    The coffee concentrate is now ready. When I checked it, it seemed about right so I filtered it last night.