AVF Regular

[WTB] Hydra Mechanical Box Mod

Wanting to buy one of these but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone has one that they are not using before I pull the trigger on my FT checkout.

Cheers!
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Quad 18650's ?????

You planning on fitting a bucket to the top and funneling the juice onto a hot plate so your vape lasts 2 weeks???

Never knew we had quad battery mods..... holy cow..... GLW-seach.

Tainted.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedhandz View Post
    Quad 18650's ?????

You planning on fitting a bucket to the top and funneling the juice onto a hot plate so your vape lasts 2 weeks???

Tainted.
    Wow that's a lot of overkill and expensive for an ft mech mod... So u paying $70 aus for a 4 batt holder with led display and button?
    Each to their own, good luck with it,,

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedhandz View Post
    Quad 18650's ?????

Tainted.
    Not exactly no, but thanks for the laugh. I'm just wanting to experiment, but not wanting to stress my batteries by running them at near max output. I figure by running four batts in parallel that the load on each battery is only a half that of a dual batt mod.

Quote Originally Posted by 81cep View Post
    Wow that's a lot of overkill and expensive for an ft mech mod... So u paying $70 aus for a 4 batt holder with led display and button?
    Each to their own, good luck with it,,
    I dont want to pay $70 hence the reason I posted here first.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon