Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Taintedhandz
  • 3 Post By Tara
  • 1 Post By Bushy

Thread: WTB 2x Beginner Setups

AVF Regular

WTB 2x Beginner Setups

Hey guys and girls.

So since starting vaping my two bosses have been eyeing off my gear and have really started getting interested in ditching the cigs and joining the revolution!

They both have birthdays coming up (about a week apart) and so wanted to surprise them with their first bit of kit on the house. Anything to make it a positive and fun experience to really give them reason to give up for good.

They like the look of my Roller mech / Rose combo so I wanted to get them a tubular setup to keep with that look and thought maybe a naut combo with a tube battery or two would suit them well so they can vape on and charge the spare. Any other suggestions?

I was going to just order them each an eGo AIO as I've heard they are a brilliant bit of kit for the starter or even an Innokin Endura kit but then thought I would hit up the good folks here to see if there is any surplus of gear that someone might be willing to move on to two potential new vapers.

They don't need to be identical and beggers can't be choosers but perhaps black or stainless? Two different setups would be fine... They don't need a matching set hahaha.

We'll see what's out there before I order anything..

Thanks for reading!

Tainted.
    nox_84 likes this.

AVF Regular
    The eGo AIO is like $25 bucks or something. If you can afford it why not get them something new.....especially if its a
    birthday present....and to your bosses?

By the time you have paid potentially 2 lots of postage plus the cost of the second hand items and then coils cause the
    ones that came with the devices have been used, you are probably only saving a couple of dollars anyway.

edit - I just saw Cigabuy has some good sales on ATM including the eGo AIO for US$13.70 May New Sales Collection
    Last edited by Tara; 06-05-16 at 04:34 AM.
    D13S3L, Hoofprint and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers Tara, good point. Call me a sucker for a good deal thought I'd give it up for conversation if nothing else.

Also looking at the older ego one XL for the option of a quick coil change and you have either a comfortable MTL or a DL inhale. Also re-buildable option should they get into that...

Edit: The XL is actually new didn't realise Must of been thinking of an older ego...
    Last edited by Taintedhandz; 06-05-16 at 05:02 AM.

AVF Regular
    I have some Vision Spinners and Evod tanks with a lot of excess coils that I would be happy to sell. let me know if you are interested.

AVF Regular
    Get em the AIO mate. I've spread a dozen of em around and except for onebloke who cracked his tank there have been no dramas.
    When theyre ready to move up just fit the .5 coil and its a lung hitter. My 2cents
    password likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    2 x Joyetech ego @ 29.88 each from Vapoureyes free shipping, you won't get better unless an overly generous PIF comes along.