Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: [WTB] Origen Little 16 B/F RDA

AVF Regular

[WTB] Origen Little 16 B/F RDA

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but just checking there isn't a surplus-to-requirements Origen Little b/f floating around out there. And if there's a 16-22mm beauty ring to go with it, that's even better.

Damn you both, Ingrid and J_B - I love this thing.
    giruvian, Fatman, J_B_86 and 1 others like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    http://www.vapinart.com/cart/mobile/...-BF-P2203.aspx

Wished I knew about it earlier. Awaiting a V3 from these guys.
    Getting the coils/mesh into a 16mm deck would be...challenging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks MCYL - I was just seeing if there were any local before buying new.

I put one in my cart this morning at intaste.de, who also have the 16-22mm rings. But when I looked just now, intaste.de are now out of stock of the Origen. So now I'm in the situation where VapinArt have the Origens, but not the beauty rings as far as I can see, and InTaste have the rings. I can survive without the ring, I guess.

I should have just pressed 'buy' this morning!

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    I could possibly be convinced to trade one, would take a Catfish modded Stumpy or Thump though.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    I could possibly be convinced to trade one, would take a Catfish modded Stumpy or Thump though.
    Trade for a snapdragon? Haha

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyj View Post
    Trade for a snapdragon? Haha

Nah lol, had 2 and sold them, great atty but too big for my liking.

AVF Regular
    Haha worth a shot. Yeah great atty, im just looking to try something else.

J_B_86 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    Oh. You are a cruel, cruel man, J_B. But I don't have a Thump, and I don't think I can part with a Stumpy. I think Catfish does have Stumpies in stock.

Thanks anyway
    J_B_86 likes this.

AVF Regular
    No worries, remembered seeing some in one of your pics and wasn't too sure how much in love with them you were. Will probably order one from him eventually but waiting till I can order a few things at once as the postage is a bit of a killer.
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeh, the postage sucks. And I vaguely remember something about a Stumpy 2 coming?

You've just taught me that I like my Stumpies quite a lot I won't bother with a V2, though.
    J_B_86 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast