Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Old Kanger Mini Wanted !

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Old Kanger Mini Wanted !

Hi All,

If you have one of the old Kanger Mini Tanks from about 9 months ago or older with the 3 air slot setting - small hole, large hole and slot - well if you look carefully on the slot setting on the older tanks you will see 2 internal holes behind the slot (see photo) please please please if you have one like this sell it to me or swap for as new Kanger mini bottom fill.

You probably wouldn't have even noticed they are there unless you check. You have to hold just at right angle to see them.

They did a silent update about 6 months ago (Before the top fill) where the internal holes are no longer visible.

The newer model doesn't taste the same. It gives a milder taste which I don't like.

Wish I wasn't so fussy about my vaping !

If you have one like in photo you want to sell or swap please let me know.

Cheers Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jeffro9; 07-05-16 at 10:03 PM.

Juice :
    18 mg Nic Premium Euro (Vaperstek) / Capella Custard V2 6% single flavour - (Juicefactory) / 70VG 30PG (Wick & Wire)

Hardware : (All Vapoureyes)
    Kanger Mini Bottom Fill Tank - Silver / 0.5 ohm OCC vertical kanthal coils / IPV-D3 Silver / LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A / LUC V2 Dual Bay Smart Charger

AVF Regular
    i have V1 (slot, 2 holes, 1 hole, blank) subtank mini base and a V3 ( V1 of the dual air holes), around here somewhere.
    any of those what you want ?

Thanks for reply Hoofprint,

The one I'm chasing has exact same 3 air settings as current model (2 Slots wide open - 1 each side of tank, 2 large holes - 1 each side of tank, 2 small holes - 1 each side of tank)

Except on the wide slot setting you can see through to the inners where there are another 2 small holes - is hard to explain.

The newer one has slot but when you shine light through the slot there is internal sleeve so all you see is metal behind the slot. The older version you see through the slot and can actually see right through to slot on other side through 2 little squary shaped holy things.

In the photo I posted you can actually see straight through the air slot, through the middle of atomizer base, through slot on other side of tank and through to the wall in background of photo - on the new models you cant. Maybe the very first one I bought was mis-machined lol either way I love it and the newer Kangers just aren't the same.

If you have one I would happily pay new price for it !
    Last edited by jeffro9; 07-05-16 at 11:13 PM.

Juice :
    18 mg Nic Premium Euro (Vaperstek) / Capella Custard V2 6% single flavour - (Juicefactory) / 70VG 30PG (Wick & Wire)

Kanger Mini Bottom Fill Tank - Silver / 0.5 ohm OCC vertical kanthal coils / IPV-D3 Silver / LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A / LUC V2 Dual Bay Smart Charger

AVF Regular
    I have a black one, when you look into the slot there is 2 square holes that come halfway up the slot, best description I can give

AVF Regular
    this what mine looks like.
    photo looks shitty though

They are the ones ! I was chasing a silver one

Hoof print do you want to sell ?

Cheers Jeff

Juice :

Or I can swap for Vamo PT (runs my 0.5ohm coils no problem)

Juice :

Juice :

AVF Regular
    im easy dude, it was only worth $5 US when i got it last year.
    so if you want to cover postage, ill clean it up and get it in the mail
    J_B_86, jeffro9, trumpy955 and 2 others like this.

Thanks so much Hoofprint ! Your a legend PM me your details and I'll put straight in never though I'de find another Kanger like this one .

Cheers Jeff

Juice :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast