Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: WTB : Pre-Punched Boge cartos

AVF Regular

WTB : Pre-Punched Boge cartos

Hey all

Despite my efforts to get my wife to dump cartos for a tank, she is being very stubborn. Does anyone have any pre-punched cartos (holes NOT slotted) from their past vaping life that they would like to offload. Ideally I would like a large quantity if possible. If no success here I will go off to some of the local vendors who still stock them, but thought I would try here first
    Crisscross likes this.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLOZ View Post
    Hey all

Despite my efforts to get my wife to dump cartos for a tank, she is being very stubborn. Does anyone have any pre-punched cartos (holes NOT slotted) from their past vaping life that they would like to offload. Ideally I would like a large quantity if possible. If no success here I will go off to some of the local vendors who still stock them, but thought I would try here first

Richard .....I have a cupboard full. Which ones are you after. Size and resistance
    Last edited by Crisscross; 12-05-16 at 09:43 PM.
    Midlife likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Hey CC

Standard to fit the Bella, resistance not really an issue as she is on a Provari so can change to suit. As long as they are punched and not slotted, as she "claims"the slotted do not work for her

I thought of you, but figured you would have been the last person as you have so many of those tanks........

Cheers
    Crisscross and Midlife like this.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    Hey CC

Standard to fit the Bella, resistance not really an issue as she is on a Provari so can change to suit. As long as they are punched and not slotted, as she "claims"the slotted do not work for her

I thought of you, but figured you would have been the last person as you have so many of those tanks........

Cheers

CC has everything, question is will she part with them.... .?
    RichardLOZ, Crisscross and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah she might. Have managed to get a couple of Bella tanks off her in the past
    Crisscross, Midlife and 81cep like this.

AVF Regular
    U
    Hey CC

Cheers
    I have a couple of cartons (carton = 10 x 5) LR 2.0ohm 2hole

I have a lot

Plus a lot of unpunched that were PIF if you want to punch them yourself
    Midlife likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey CC

Cheers
    Interesting........... I have always used the slotted as I thought they would feed the juice better. Maybe i should try the ones with holes.

AVF Regular
    Sry a bit late I dumped 100,s of them 3 yrs ago lol !!!

But I do have a few Liquinator tanks that you can have ??

Dose any one remember them ,they were high end gear in there day / lol
    Last edited by moza; 12-05-16 at 10:17 PM.

AVF Regular
    I'm using unpunched and putting four holes in them and I'm not sure if it's imaginitis but I seem to be getting a better result in the BB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crisscross and Midlife like this.
    Not in need of peoples issues

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    Interesting........... I have always used the slotted as I thought they would feed the juice better. Maybe i should try the ones with holes.
    Never liked slotted
    Midlife likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast