Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Ducky's PIF comp - win an eVic VTC Mini (white)

AVF Regular

Ducky's PIF comp - win an eVic VTC Mini (white)

Howdy folks!

I have a white VTC mini here that I PIFfed to a friend. Having misunderstood the nature of a PIF, my friend has given it back to me, so I'm having a little PIF comp here on AVF. Full disclosure - batteries are not included as I don't have any, it has a little paint chip on one of the top corners, and it doesn't have a USB charging cable, but I could probably rustle one up if it's desperately required.

The Rules!

The comp is open to anyone. To enter, post a picture or two of your pet in the thread, either current or dearly departed. If you don't have a pet, well, I feel a bit sorry for you, so I'll let you enter by making a small donation to Greyhound Safety Net at Greyhound Safety Net - Greyhound Adoption, Melbourne & Victoria | Greyhound Safety Net which will help them save racing greyhounds from euthanasia and set them up for pet life.

And hey, even if you don't want to enter the running, post some pics anyway

I will pick the winner at random a week from now on Sunday evening, unless we don't have any entries via donation, in which case I will pick the winner however I please based on the photos you put up of your pets Hehe.

Have fun!
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 15-05-16 at 01:25 PM.

AVF Regular
    Fergus the Westie has agreed to pose with his toy so his Dad can win a white VTC mini

A most excellent comp Ducky!
    giruvian, Fatman, Gresh11 and 11 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Great idea Ducky..

I am not in this for the PIF. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to post up my pets

Introducing...

Sasha & Sox

Apache & Diablo

giruvian, Fatman, Gresh11 and 10 others like this.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

Super Moderator
    Okay well most of my pics you will have seen elsewhere and I cant take new ones as my neighbour "Borrowed" the transfer cable for the iphone I use to take piccies with 6 weeks ago for "1 or 2 days"
    So random photo bomb of the menagerie !!

Bonnie dog when she was young n fit !

Like her owner however she has been on a good paddock over the years and here she is 8 years later

This was Misk'i @ 8 weeks old with her brother at the breeders she is the one with the black cap head
    First photo I ever had of her

And baby look at her now nearly 2 1/2 years later

Have always had a few sheep around as freezer fillers .. but the one in the middle was special ( brown spots on white) That was Buttercup and she basically turned into a defacto dog She escaped the inevitable due to her amazing social skills and she is now living happily with a young family in Sunbury ... she comes when called, loves nothing more than a cuddle, and actually will Sit, follow, fetch and shake hands !
    And yes thats the back yard at Casa Del Fatmanos ... tough life hey
    ( dam is empty now tho lol .. uses too much water keeping it full ... will get it relined one day )

I also rear Goldfish ( lol ) these are a few from the breeding pond in the shed ... it doesnt look like it , but they are each 7-10 inches long !

And there are ALWAYS chooks in my life ... here's this years babies !

Last edited by Fatman; 15-05-16 at 01:49 PM.
    giruvian, Stomp, Nakor and 13 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular

Bats?........

AVF Regular
    Your place sounds fun. Never heard of a sheep trainable quite like that.

AVF Regular
    Not that i want the VTC Mini thanks Ducky, i think we know where i stand on them

Ill add to the westie count with MacGyver though

Sadly no longer with us. The gentlest animal ive ever known.

Meanwhile...Casa Del Fatmanos...lol
    giruvian, Stomp, Fatman and 11 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post

Bats?........
    Funny you should mention that , cos we have a breeding colony in a disused SEC pole next door
    Every night at sunset we can watch them pile out for the hunt .... not "Pets" but

Also have resident kookaburras, Magpies, grass parrots ( red rumps) , rosellas , and breeding fairy wrens and wagtails, blue-tongues, skinks and geckos
    The odd cruising thru Bearded dragon and brown snakes as well ... its a bit of a desert , but the wildlife is pretty cool

Bonnie was bitten by a brownie last year but survived
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/club-...istracted.html

Bastard thing "rebooted" her just as she was becoming a good lazy old dog ... now she thinks shes a pup again

EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    What type of bats are those FM? We have a colony of Gould's Wattled microbats in out roof. Cute as buttons, they are. Although I got a bit sick of rescuing their babies this summer. There must be a hole in the attic somewhere that the babies come through when they're trying to learn to fly. Must hunt it down and repair this winter.
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 15-05-16 at 02:41 PM.
    Fatman, Gresh11 and Hoofprint like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Sadly no longer with us. The gentlest animal ive ever known.
    Fergus is probably the polar opposite then. He's known as the West Highland White Terrorist and he watches TV. When his favourite ad or show comes on (basically anything with cats, dogs, horses, rats, goats, guinea pigs, babies, children... OK you get the picture) he goes ape-sh**). He even knows the music from the best ones and will come out of a deep sleep for them. Do you know how many ads have at least one of the above in them?

Has been known to attack calendars with pictures of cats on them...

He DID sit and quietly watch the movie "Marley and Me", right up to the sad bit at the end where he lost interest.
    Fatman, Gresh11, Tom Drake and 2 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast