Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By yatesy88

Thread: Sunbox e8 titanium dna40

AVF Regular

Sunbox e8 titanium dna40

Gonna move on my precious as stated in my other thread bills are piling up . Its a sunbox e8 titanium large screen dna40. In great condition 9/10 has 1 small inperfection on the door but nothing bad. Only thing that needs to be done is a new spring installed which u can buy from sunbox and is really easy to change out (just screws in) still works fine now but will display weak battery after about 4hrs or so. Comes with a flatter adapter which converts the 16mm cup to 22mm which just screws in and out and a e8 sunbox leather case.
    Chasing $260 posted. My loss is your gain.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    bk_renesis, 666, merexy and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Sorry mate but that's not a 9/10.

There seems to be a fair amount of damage adjacent to your thumb in the first picture as well as that door is pretty hammered.

Also I thought the 510 in these was collapsible as in it pulls up for 22m atties and pushes in for under 16mm atties.

Weak battery is not a spring contact problem, it's a DNA40 problem.

All in all its still not a bad price though. Just didn't agree with the description.

AVF Regular
    Noted theres just that little small bump/mark on the door at the top which is how it came to me. Door is still fine besides that mark. Clips on fine etc . Paolo released a new power spring for them which can be bought to stop the weak battery problem as all early e8 models came like it. The catch cup your talking about came out on all the recent models. All the the 1st ones had the fixed catch cup so you had to screw in a flatter adapter for 22mm and above

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk