Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: [FS] Gus Lord telescopic mech mod and Phenomenon Lite atty

AVF Regular

[FS] Gus Lord telescopic mech mod and Phenomenon Lite atty

Prefer to sell as a set ... they're made for each other!

Spares, extra tanks and bell tanks, matching drip tip as per the pics. All in very good condition. $210 including express post and PP fees.

[Note: this mode has a fuse in the top cap to guard against shorts and overloading the battery. Spare 7 and 12 amp fuses included. But that means this mod is not made for anything below 0.4 ohm, even with the 12 amp fuse (at least, not without changing or modifying the top cap)]

GUS Lord Telescopic mod bb/whs airflow [A00-5C110] - €110.00 : Gus-mod&more...!, An idea made material
    Phenomenon lite v 1.1 Atomizer RBA GUS polish finish [AP6-Z9110] - €110.00 : Gus-mod&more...!, An idea made material (mine would be V1; I have no idea what changed with V1.1)

18650:

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Done! And this is the last of my madness! Can you post with the Heron?
    Crisscross, Fatman, btobw and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Done! And this is the last of my madness! Can you post with the Heron?
    Beautiful mod and a brilliant purchase
    Fatman and btobw like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Are you sure? Think about it for at least 5 minutes first! Then deduct the $10 postage if you're still sure.
    Fatman likes this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Done! Money on way. Too beautiful to resist!
    Fatman and btobw like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Beautiful mod and a brilliant purchase
    It is indeed a beautiful, beautiful mod. And I don't have a second one! I've sold other beloved things to merexy, but I've had more than one of them. I'll have a few extra pangs when the Lord goes But I just have more stuff than I can use.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Money sent. Thanks again Di.
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Merexy, if you pm me your address I will send you some 2 minute noodles that you can live on for the rest of the month.
    Fatman, fabricator4, btobw and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    It is indeed a beautiful, beautiful mod. And I don't have a second one! I've sold other beloved things to merexy, but I've had more than one of them. I'll have a few extra pangs when the Lord goes But I just have more stuff than I can use.
    They have a loving home!
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    And money received, thanks Chris. They will be in with the Heron tomorrow.

Well, that was a lot quicker than I expected.
    BrianS and merexy like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast