Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: WTB Rose V2-S poly tanks

AVF Regular

WTB Rose V2-S poly tanks

I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone has a stash of Rose V2-S poly tanks somewhere. Both of mine are broken and the manufacturer doesn't have any in stock. (doesn't even list them as out of stock)

Even happy with cloned parts if I can find them.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Heya bruz, I have some v2 standard poly's that will fit but extend your tank by 6mm. Your drip tip will obviously be shorter by the same amount.
    I never really bothered with getting too many spares in my vaping travels since everything that I've tried was kinda transient. The rose on the other hand is a dead set keeper!! My strategy was/is/and will be to use all my pollys until they die and then the SS tanks until I die.
    I am only using the one rose atm so will offer you my one remaining stumpy poly, but once you get on, let me know and I will grab a couple more as well.
    Let me know what you think!
    Cheers
    Gresh
    merexy and Northerner like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    I've got still a couple of full size poly tanks, didn't think about using them.

Thanks for the offer Gresh but I wouldn't feel right taking your other stumpy tank mate.

If you like I'll grab you a couple of spares too when I manage to find some. I did find some for 10GBP, but that's freaking ridiculous and just gouging. I've contacted the manufacturer and hopefully they'll come back to me with some.

Cheers
    merexy likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I've got still a couple of full size poly tanks, didn't think about using them.

Thanks for the offer Gresh but I wouldn't feel right taking your other stumpy tank mate.

If you like I'll grab you a couple of spares too when I manage to find some. I did find some for 10GBP, but that's freaking ridiculous and just gouging. I've contacted the manufacturer and hopefully they'll come back to me with some.

Cheers
    Nah, feel free mate. I wouldna of offered if I didn't mean it! My ADV ry4 has given me no probs with the plastic, and I doubt I will break it. I have come to terms that at some point in the not too distant future I will be left with SS only. I am very, very happy to have you chase down our replacements!! PM your addy m8!
    merexy and Northerner like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    hahah... ok.

Thanks.

AVF Regular
    hahah... ok.

Thanks.
    Too easy mate!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Yeah. I'm gonna buy a dozen from FT as Roses are just too good to be sidelined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    the tanks have been discontinued at FT atm, you can only buy the whole atty. (which is cheaper than what some people are selling just the plastic tanks for).

Hopefully with the release of the Rose 3 in August we'll see some more.

AVF Regular
    Page wasn't loading for me before, now I can see that Eden Mods have them in stock

Rose V2 / V2-S Stumpy Clear Poly Tank

AVF Regular
    Page wasn't loading for me before, now I can see that Eden Mods have them in stock

Rose V2 / V2-S Stumpy Clear Poly Tank
    Approximately $4 for the glass (plastic) is not too bad. You guys should do a bulk buy and share the post!
    Gresh11 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast