Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Squonkers + ipv 70w with atties for sale !

AVF Regular

Squonkers + ipv 70w with atties for sale !

Hey everyone few items up for sale to fund a quodcopter haha
    In my descriptions I will be completely honest and hopefully have priced things fairly !
    All items will be shipped express post prices do not include shipping fees which will be a flat rate $10 per item or if multiple purchase will be combined.

photo uploading websites

Because I still can't figure out pics 100% these photos are scattered sorry.

Item 1 : masquvapor v2 3D printed squonk (black and grey door) it has a 10 ml bottle with a fat daddy 510. All is completely stock with this and has barely seen one tank of juice through it. On top is a I can't remember modified by me rda works fine not 100% squonk back so can be a bit prone to flooding if you get to excited on the push.
    I'm after $50 plus postage

Item 2 : reo grand absolute work horse and is showing the signs of that with its battle scars! On top an rm2.
    This comes with a full rebuild kit and a spare used bottle. The rm2 has the stock cap with a non drilled out hole for mtl.
    This is definatly well used I baught it second hand and used it as a daily for nearly a year.
    One fault is the screw that holds in the top plastic peace has a threaded screw so just sits in there if there is no battery in it will fold down slightly once the battery is placed in it does not effect the mod I have used it like this for 90% of my ownership with zero issues.
    I'm after $100 plus postage

Item 3 : tmods 18650 in lizard pattern I believe it's called.
    Now the story with this one is ... The day I got it I went to turn the 510 to adjust to make contact with my Atty then fired it and all hell broke loose and it vented after then realising I had screwed up with an overexcited noob move. I purchased this from subohmies from here form memory for $350. He was an absolute champ helping me out in getting it all back in order with full genuine parts so to be like it was. The only remaining bits you can tell is miner black marks on the side of the tube most are gone and cleaned off just couldn't get the very corners. Slight marks on the outside but will polish and buff out I would have done it myself but don't have my gear were I'm living at the moment. It comes with the clone zenith. Any questions please ask my price reflects an imperfect mod in full 100% functionality.
    sold and paid for

Item 4: last but not least the IPv4 on top is an unknown brand new clone rda has a few scratches on the mod and works like a charm. After $50 for the combo plus post.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask I will post any sold items asap after payment.

Cheers stu
    Last edited by slystu; 08-06-16 at 06:40 AM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey buddy interested in the tmod. What actually happened when the battery vented? Was it just user error?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    slystu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah definatly my doing you cannot adjust the 510 from the outside you need to do it apart and do up the hex nut when in the right position.
    When it vented it flamed up very fast and dropped out of my hand the damage that was done was to the Delrin but the whole 510screw and insulater and the copper comtact and nut were replaced and button so in easier terms everything but the case was replaced.

AVF Regular
    Also interested in the tmod, need to check on funding and what Evstratos decides

edit: Could you get some pictures of whatever black marks are left on the side tube?, just wondering how hard it will be to clean it up completely. Thanks!
    Last edited by jneffekt; 07-06-16 at 08:40 PM.
    slystu likes this.

AVF Regular

post image

Very minimal left a wire brush in the right size would do it .
    jneffekt likes this.

AVF Regular
    Alright can confirm that I can buy the tmod from you. Just waiting on whether Evstratos wants it. =)
    merexy and slystu like this.

AVF Regular
    No worries see what he decides and go from there!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by slystu View Post
    Yeah definatly my doing you cannot adjust the 510 from the outside you need to do it apart and do up the hex nut when in the right position.
    When it vented it flamed up very fast and dropped out of my hand the damage that was done was to the Delrin but the whole 510screw and insulater and the copper comtact and nut were replaced and button so in easier terms everything but the case was replaced.
    Sweet I'll take it mate.

Sorry jneffekt been eyeing these off for a while now
    slystu likes this.

AVF Regular
    bugger. =( no worries enjoy

edit: first dibs if you decide to sell it! =P
    merexy and slystu like this.

AVF Regular
    No worries pm me your details and I'll send through PayPal info I will wear fees for payment .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast