Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: WTB: NIB Rose V2-S

AVF Regular

WTB: NIB Rose V2-S

Looking for a new Rose V2 stumpy. Otherwise it could be a bit of wait until EM comes out with v3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Why new mate?
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Why new mate?
    'Cause I've got a plan to build a very nice engraved box set of flavour chasers. An epic smpl 18650, a rose 2s, snapdragon and origenny 3 or in'ax mk3. That'll complete the tank, cotton and mesh combo I usually use.
    My current one works fine but looks beaten up. I have snuffy that's offered to engrave and inlay all the pieces.

AVF Regular
    Ifancyone has them at rip-off prices...

Might be able to pick up a 9/10 second hand though.

Have you got the snappy already?
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    I don't trust ifancyone either... Any company that so willingly rips people would have no moral qualm selling fakes either imho.
    MCYL likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah, maybe I should email vapinart. I imagine they would have a good working relationship to the premium small volume companies

AVF Regular
    Yeah, why not mate.

I'd been chasing a mod that was out of production for more than a year, could not find one. Messaged the creator and he sold me one. Just last week
    MCYL likes this.

AVF Regular
    It's a pity because in the proposed set the items I am definite about are the smpl and rose. Both are imho tops in being simple yet achieving its goals perfectly. Each part that separates does so because it provides necessary access rather than ease of manufacture. With the others I am still debating on vs the other.
    May well just settle for the Origen v3 as the one dripper capable of mesh and cotton. From what I've read it doesn't give up flavour to other atties out there. Also love the symmetry

AVF Regular
    Have you tried hellfire gear?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MCYL View Post
    It's a pity because in the proposed set the items I am definite about are the smpl and rose. Both are imho tops in being simple yet achieving its goals perfectly. Each part that separates does so because it provides necessary access rather than ease of manufacture. With the others I am still debating on vs the other.
    May well just settle for the Origen v3 as the one dripper capable of mesh and cotton. From what I've read it doesn't give up flavour to other atties out there. Also love the symmetry

You obviously recognise the best of the best. Rose is a definite stand out for me, no idea about the smpl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Have you tried hellfire gear?
    I was wondering the same thing! The origen V1 rocked my rda world when I tried it. Freakin awesome flavour! Probably 9 or so months later I was in a bit of a hellfire phase and tried some gennies and some RDA's. Darren is a freak!! The flavour he pulls out of simple looking bits of metal is a gift!! For me the pinnacle of RDA's is the 16mm dripper. I sold it the same day I received it, since dripping is such a PITA, but at least I knew what I was missing. Not worth the inconvenience, dripping, IMO! Not long after the 14mm HF Viper came out and I snapped one up as soon as I could. Out came the Reo that had been relegated to the cupboard. Now I have a pcan!! I am happy as a pig in shit! The Rose and the Viper are all I need. The HF shorty, Nahualon by Urq, and the Nahual by Urq are the best gennies out there. I can't let them go even though they are not being used currently. I would be happy to lend them to you if you are keen! LMK!!
    Toddosh likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast