Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: {FS} - Tesla Stealth & Rose V2 Clone Package

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Cairns, QLD
    Posts
    945

    {FS} - Tesla Stealth & Rose V2 Clone Package

    Not getting used much so moving the following on, great stealthy combo, Tesla Stealth has been used only for a day or two:

    Tesla Stealth 100W Mod - Black - original packaging and usb charging cable
    Rose V2 Clone - Includes full size tank, stumpy tank, bell cap tank and spares

    $50 +postage
    mpc3k and ermoon2 like this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Posts
    6,590
    I wish you stayed in bed. I will latch onto this if ok with you?
    Gresh11 and merexy like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SW VIC near Hamilton
    Posts
    3,811
    Good score Robray!!! Fingers crossed for you that the clone goes as good as my Rose! It is an unbelievable tank! You will be cursing yourself for not getting one sooner!!!

    How did you go with your first rebuildable?
    Robray likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Posts
    6,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Good score Robray!!! Fingers crossed for you that the clone goes as good as my Rose! It is an unbelievable tank! You will be cursing yourself for not getting one sooner!!!

    How did you go with your first rebuildable?
    Yes its the mod that interests me more. The Rose is a bonus. I like the idea of the protected tank so not top heavy. Getting my head around the rebuild-able side of things, with some success, so life's good!!
    giruvian, Fatman and Gresh11 like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SW Victoria
    Posts
    3,808
    I have a Rose clone and it is extremely good. As I don't have an authentic I can't say if it's as good.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Posts
    6,590
    PM answered and money sent
    launching_rs6 likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Posts
    6,590
    I want to publicly make an apology to launching. Due to not receiving an indication that the mod had been posted, I fired off a pm asking where my fkn mod was. Maybe it had slipped his mind. No he didnt forget to post it as it has just arrived. Sorry for the bitchy pm this morning. I will immediately chastise my self and drink poison. Whiskey actually. Thanks Damian, its just arrived.
    moza, Gresh11, fabricator4 and 2 others like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SW VIC near Hamilton
    Posts
    3,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    I want to publicly make an apology to launching. Due to not receiving an indication that the mod had been posted, I fired off a pm asking where my fkn mod was. Maybe it had slipped his mind. No he didnt forget to post it as it has just arrived. Sorry for the bitchy pm this morning. I will immediately chastise my self and drink poison. Whiskey actually. Thanks Damian, its just arrived.
    Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Shit mate, I have a public apology as well! I forgot to send the wick I said I was gonna!!! I brought it to Townsville to send it to you when I arrived but damn well forgot! Fingers crossed I get it sorted tomorrow. Sorry brother!!!
    Robray likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Posts
    6,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Shit mate, I have a public apology as well! I forgot to send the wick I said I was gonna!!! I brought it to Townsville to send it to you when I arrived but damn well forgot! Fingers crossed I get it sorted tomorrow. Sorry brother!!!
    Dont sweat it. I have plenty of stuff to be going on with. First on the agenda is to find a Allen key to set the coil, apart from that, it looks good.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SW VIC near Hamilton
    Posts
    3,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Dont sweat it. I have plenty of stuff to be going on with. First on the agenda is to find a Allen key to set the coil, apart from that, it looks good.
    Hmmm, the allen key is a bit of a funny size if I remember correctly. I will see if I can find out what size it is and let you know.
    Robray and merexy like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:06 AM.