Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: WANTED Smok Cotton

AVF Regular

WANTED Smok Cotton

I've tried a few different brands of cotton but got stuck on the little packs of cotton that come with Smok products, RBA's, RTA's etc.

I have found 2 types, the older style is a cotton sheet which I'm not after. I want the one where the cotton is similar to Native Wicks in strands.

If you have any around that you don't want and don't mind putting them in an envelope, putting a stamp on it and sending it to me that would be awesome. My address through PM if you have any
    Crisscross likes this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Cams do you have a pic. I have quite a few little packets with cotton in them. I have no idea what brand they are from (I don't remember any Smok tanks) but I can have a look for you.
    Cams likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    HAHAHA! omg Cams.. I was just thinking the other day about this.

I dont know if its because i havent tried all the raved about wicking materials (e.g. rayon, fibrefreaks, koh gen do etc) or that i am an easily satisfied person, but i found the smok cotton extremely good too! Glad im not the only one.

Edit: Actually, just tried the fibrefreaks stuff and i found it good too.
    So far, ive used cotton (Muji) and the fibrefreaks stuff, the smok cotton and various other free cotton as wicking material.
    I found them all good. God, i think my preferences are so unrefined, that even sticking tissue paper as wicking material might do it for me. LOL
    Last edited by maxsmd; 13-07-16 at 10:17 PM.
    Crisscross and Northerner like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Cams do you have a pic. I have quite a few little packets with cotton in them. I have no idea what brand they are from (I don't remember any Smok tanks) but I can have a look for you.
    Thanks XX

It's a clear zip lock bag about 4X7 cms. Will have smok printed on it as well. If needed can put a pic up tomorrow.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsmd View Post
    HAHAHA! omg Cams.. I was just thinking the other day about this.

I dont know if its because i havent tried all the raved about wicking materials (e.g. rayon, fibrefreaks, koh gen do etc) or that i am an easily satisfied person, but i found the smok cotton extremely good too! Glad im not the only one.

Edit: Actually, just tried the fibrefreaks stuff and i found it good too.
    So far, ive used cotton (Muji) and the fibrefreaks stuff, the smok cotton and various other free cotton as wicking material.
    I found them all good. God, i think my preferences are so unrefined, that even sticking tissue paper as wicking material might do it for me. LOL
    Haha, so funny. It really is good stuff.

Tried KoGenDo, Muji, Native Wicks, Rayon and Cotton Bacon and the Smok cotton is the best. Still have a couple of packs, but running out.

AVF Regular
    Hahaha! I wonder how much of this is psychological...
    Wouldnt bloody cotton be just cotton... Especially the debates on how corporations are just taking regular shit, slapping a fancy packaging on and then marketing it as superior at a 200% markup.
    Although, i think i'm about to eat my words... The fibre freaks stuff that im using now have been better than the regular cotton i used. By better, i mean me being able to take harder and longer hits without a dry hit.. LOL. the search for my personal best wicking material is on!!! I'm sure everyone has their own favourites. Yours is abit more, should i say, niche .

Good luck with finding more smok cotton! Maybe try emailling them and requesting to buy!

AVF Regular
    Never seen it for sale, only in the little packs. I'm guessing there could be millions of those little packets floating around, 2000 should do me...

Cotton is cotton as some will argue. I like the stranded stuff as I thinks it fits better and wicks better. I know some people have got onto buying 1Kg from a supplier in QLD for like 20 bucks and that is supposed to be pretty good as well.

Recently saw someone wick with a black coloured wick, then heard it was coloured with carbon and not really very good for you, don't use that stuff.

AVF Regular
    Yay Cams I'm glad you finally put this ad up, hahahaha.
    Cams likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    Thanks XX

It's a clear zip lock bag about 4X7 cms. Will have smok printed on it as well. If needed can put a pic up tomorrow.

Sorry everything but ^^^^^^^ that
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Sorry everything but ^^^^^^^ that
    Thanks for looking Crisscross.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast