Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [WTB] High End RTA

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    88

    [WTB] High End RTA

    Hi all! I'm looking for a high end RTA that any of you guys are willing to let go off please post a picture and price thanks!

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    I have a squape rs I might let go comes with 2 decks aswell. I'll sell for $130+postage.I'll post pics abit after if ya interested

    Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    125
    Got a pico for sale with heaps of accessories..

    Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by stormridah View Post
    Got a pico for sale with heaps of accessories..

    Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
    What's your asking price for the pico and how is the performance?

  5. #5
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    I have a squape rs I might let go comes with 2 decks aswell. I'll sell for $130+postage.I'll post pics abit after if ya interested

    Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
    I'm not interested in a squape rs yatesy sorry!

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    All good bud

    Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    125
    180 posted theres a thread in the fs thread.
    Lots of pics in there don't know to link from tapatalk.

    Performance its great. Theres heaps of reviews online

    Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by stormridah View Post
    180 posted theres a thread in the fs thread.
    Lots of pics in there don't know to link from tapatalk.

    Performance its great. Theres heaps of reviews online

    Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
    180$ is slightly out of my price range for now, let me see if I can gather the funds for it

  9. #9
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    88
    bump 10char

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    5,188
    You want a high end Rta but $180 is too much
    Maybe outline what you want to spend and what you are after would be a starting point,
    Captain, Tom Drake and merexy like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:34 AM.