AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank Black

Hi I,m selling a Uwell Crown Sub Tank Ohm Tank Black
    and 4 pack of Dual Coils 0.5 for $41.00 for the pair. Or 26.00 for the Tank and 15.00 for the coils. The reason I,m sell is I have found a Tank I like to use more the this one great tank big plooms of smoke and nice taste of flavor.

The Crown is an extremely well-made, high-performing, and wallet friendly tank from Uwell. It features a food-grade SS316 construction, top-fill, and heaps of extras that are unheard of at this price point 36.90
    Last edited by gtadmin; 20-07-16 at 12:18 AM. Reason: removed contact

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DjGetcrunk View Post

The Crown is an extremely well-made, high-performing, and wallet friendly tank from Uwell. It features a food-grade SS316 construction, top-fill, and heaps of extras that are unheard of at this price point 36.90
    Sounds like vapoureyes page.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry
    (aka the owner of this forum)

*** Classified Rules ***
    3) The ONLY thing that should be PM'ed between both parties concerned is personal details and banking/paypal details.
    ALL BIDS OR OFFERS FOR THE ITEM are to be IN THE THREAD and not in a PM (or other forms of contact)

4) All threads must contain an item location in the thread title. All posters must have their location filled out in profile.
    Please add your location to your profile as per the owner's rules, and note that all communications must be in the thread.
    Last edited by gtadmin; 20-07-16 at 12:25 AM.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet