Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Wanted, an MVP 2.0 please.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Wanted, an MVP 2.0 please.

Hello,

I understand that the mvp 2.0 is not a recent product but ive found the one ive borrowed to provide quite a robust sensation if that makes sense - compared to a small innokin device that was like puffing on an ultra lite. Point being, im trying my hardest to locate an mvp 2.0 in any colour. I have scoured the net for hours but as my cc details were compromised recently I can only pay by paypal so that cuts me off from a lot of the stores.

I am open and willing to learn about better products, id just like to start with what i know is good enough for now then when I save more I can buy one thats more expensive and harder to understand. Thats how I interpret them any way.

So if anyone has or knows anyone that might want to part with an mvp 2.0 I am willing to compensate generously.

Thank you

Savvy.
    Crisscross and Tom Drake like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
    Hello,

I understand that the mvp 2.0 is not a recent product but ive found the one ive borrowed to provide quite a robust sensation if that makes sense - compared to a small innokin device that was like puffing on an ultra lite. Point being, im trying my hardest to locate an mvp 2.0 in any colour. I have scoured the net for hours but as my cc details were compromised recently I can only pay by paypal so that cuts me off from a lot of the stores.

I am open and willing to learn about better products, id just like to start with what i know is good enough for now then when I save more I can buy one thats more expensive and harder to understand. Thats how I interpret them any way.

So if anyone has or knows anyone that might want to part with an mvp 2.0 I am willing to compensate generously.

Thank you

Savvy.
    Savvy welcome.

I can absolutely understand. The MVP's were my go to mod for ages (I preferred the v1) the pro (3) version is much bigger and heavier. Good luck and hope someone has one for you.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Ive got a couple, but first read the classified rules and comply
    ElDubya likes this.

im sorry, I didnt read the rules but I have now and im a bit confused by where exactly I went wrong. Is it because I mentioned I could only pay by paypal? Im happy to delete it if thats the case, if not could you please enlighten me to where ive stuffed up?

Thanks.

AVF Regular
    Nah your right mate, location and normally an intro is good, ive got 2 MVPs here, and a heap of wraps, can post pics if interested
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    It might have been your location. I didn't see it when I first looked but it looks ok now.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

I did introduce myself on the new vapers thread. I thought I would come across as an amateur moron if I repeated myself in the forum area where trading takes place. This is the first time ive been on a forum which I had mentioned so I am not familiar with them and am trying to wing it on common sense.

mallee00 are you interested in selling an mvp?

AVF Regular
    Sorry mate missed your intro, $25 posted for a MVP with charge cord and dress ring sound fair?

That sounds great. The colour can be a surprise Do you send me your details now for payment?

AVF Regular
    PM coming with paypal deets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast