Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: WTB: 30ml Glass dripper bottles

AVF Regular

WTB: 30ml Glass dripper bottles

Not sure if this is entirely the right place to post this, but it's the closest sub-forum I can think of.
    I'm looking to buy a hundred or so 30ml glass dripper bottles.
    I've sussed Alibaba, but airmail for larger quantities is very exxy from China and I don't want to wait for surface mail.
    Buying locally online, be it ebay etc, is even more expensive as all the vendors I can find only sell small quantities.

On the odd chance that someone has some large quantities of 30ml glass drippers, I'm reaching out to you.
    If not, any recommendations of OS vendors with reasonable express or airmail shipping prices would be much appreciated.

One can only hope!

AVF Regular
    why on earth do you need that many glass dripper bottles. LOL.
    I'm wondering what your juice stash is like...
    Larry Backsplash likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hahaha - agreed Max...
    WHAT are you up to Larry?
    I could have helped out with a few... but 100+ ?!

AVF Regular
    Haaa. I've been working on a few recipes over the last year that I'm ready to drop on ya'll.
    Hence the reason that I wasn't quite sure where to post this. It's a commercial venture.
    Tom Drake likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Larry. I bought a similar quantity from here last year. With shipping worked out to about $1.40 per bottle.
    Last edited by Danyel Geelong; 13-08-16 at 01:13 AM.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Hey Danyel, hope you've been well mate.
    Yea that's about the price that I've been able to source so far.
    It's probably worth it.
    Been thinking to myself, **** it, just release them in regular plastic bottles to keep the price down, but it seems that everyone uses glass bottles these days.
    Presentation can be important to some I suppose..... "Oh who's this cheapskate with the pezzy plastic bottles!!"

The flavour will sell the product in the long run, but it may take longer to get the ball rolling in inferior packaging

AVF Regular
    Hey Larry - understand what you're saying, but I personally hate glass 'dripper' bottles (!)
    I've just bought a set of plastic 'Unicorn' bottles which I've transferred all my different juices into - and love this style!

Fit in the pocket nicely, have a great small narrow tip that can inject straight into your tank - still have a 'child-proof' cap etc etc.
    I think you can get them for about $1 each (probably less - I got mine as part of a USA juice order)

Maybe check them out?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Backsplash View Post
    Hey Danyel, hope you've been well mate.
    Yea that's about the price that I've been able to source so far.
    It's probably worth it.
    Been thinking to myself, **** it, just release them in regular plastic bottles to keep the price down, but it seems that everyone uses glass bottles these days.
    Presentation can be important to some I suppose..... "Oh who's this cheapskate with the pezzy plastic bottles!!"

The flavour will sell the product in the long run, but it may take longer to get the ball rolling in inferior packaging
    I like how you think. While i'm a cheap ass and havent actually bought much "premium" juice and diyed all my juice from the inception of my vaping journey, i do see how quality packaging can give customers the feel of a more quality product.
    But as Tom Drake mentioned, practicality wise, maybe going with unicorn bottles are the better way.

AVF Regular
    Cheers Tom.
    Great info!
    I had a few of these bottles a while back and also enjoyed using them, until the nibs/nozzles started to fall off easily which ended up giving me the shits. This is most likely because they were bottom dollar units that I'd purchased from Fastech.

I'm also not a huge fan of glass dripper bottles, and personally don't use them myself, but have been getting caught up by the industry standard in regards to releasing a product for sale.
    Some decent quality unicorn bottles may just be a great option for this venture though.
    I'll look into it. As mentioned previously, I'd hope that the flavour speaks for itself. I'm not expecting to make any real money out of this venture. Just a little play money for the time invested would suffice.

Onto it!

Cheers!
    Tom Drake likes this.

AVF Regular
    For 30mls, personally, I would prefer a unicorn bottle. Adding juice to a tank using a dropper takes forever and is messy.

For 100 mls and higher, I would prefer glass, though, for storage reasons. Just my $0.02 worth.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast