Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: [FS] Tmod 18650 squonker/Vortice BF dripper

AVF Regular

[FS] Tmod 18650 squonker/Vortice BF dripper

SOLD

This package consists of:

• 'Gold' single 18650 mech squonker by Tmod Customs with spare +ve contact, spare delrin 510 insert, spare screws and bottles

The Tmod has been well used, but it's a bit big for my delicate hands It has some chips where the top cap joins the body which I've tried to show in the pics. The top cap is held on by screws, but the Allen key needed is carried in the base of the mod, held in by the magnet. Tom, who makes these, doesn't show pics of the innards. Ask if you want a pic of the contact etc and I'll PM one.

• Vortice dripper by Vaporshark with both BF and standard pins, single and dual coil air sleeves, chuff and 510 caps, and all original spares. I find the sleeves are a bit tight, but once you set the air it doesn't matter much. The Vortice will come with the BF pin fitted. It's been cleaned - the liquid around the o-rings is VG.

Package is $210 express posted.

Please keep all questions/comments in the thread.

Magpies must be nesting nearby. When I went outside to take the pics on my own deck, I was accosted by at least 8 very aggressive maggies. They're scary when the start ganging up on you!

Older pic showing the Tmod's front view and size comparison with 18350 tube mods, 18500 Tmod, and microstick:
    Last edited by btobw; 17-08-16 at 08:33 PM.
    giruvian, gtadmin, Fatman and 11 others like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Someone is going to get a beautiful piece of kit. Almost makes me want to squonk...... Almost.
    bk_renesis, btobw, mpc3k and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Someone is going to get a beautiful piece of kit. Almost makes me want to squonk...... Almost.
    I have no idea where you put all the stuff you buy! You must have an entire room set aside for mods.
    merexy, stylemessiah and Tpe like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Tpe
    AVF Regular
    Very nice btobw. That is crazy good pricing to.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    I have no idea where you put all the stuff you buy! You must have an entire room set aside for mods.
    Pot calling the kettle black! . I bet you would win!

Would have thought this would be gone by now! Not long I would think.
    Last edited by merexy; 16-08-16 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Added a bit
    btobw and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    This would be perfect for someone looking at getting into squonking. Solid mod that retails for $400+ usd excluding shipping.
    btobw and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black! . I bet you would win!

Would have thought this would be gone by now! Not long I would think.
    I have bought 4 mods this year including the Ti CC which is still being made ... and sold 4, not including the Tmod! I also won a mod in a raffle, and replaced a broken mod.

Admittedly my purchases cost a lot more than I got back in sales
    giruvian, gtadmin, Fatman and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Done bro , been curious bout the sqounk fuss an dripping well tho tasty as gets a bit much . Pm deets and will transfer funds
    Cheers too by the way great price , been appreciating these ftom afar for a while now :-)
    gtadmin, bugzme, btobw and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Great get mace!
    Last edited by Tom Drake; 17-08-16 at 03:16 AM.
    btobw, mace and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    PM sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast