Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: [Mods] Jazz CartoPipe/ Dragon Pipe / Atari Controller mod

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

[Mods] Jazz CartoPipe/ Dragon Pipe / Atari Controller mod

Hi,

It is time for me to remove some mods from collection that I have never really used but I just found neat. I would hold onto them but at this point I need the money more then I need a house full of things I never use. There are three available and as I have no real idea of their worth I will leave this thread open until Monday sometime and whoever has offered the most for each may have it.

Please bear in mind that if you wish for me to post there will be additional charges for posting and packaging (Should be cheap they are not huge)

At any rate they are as follows:

1 x Jazz Carto Pipe (3.7 Volts, uses a single 18350 battery from memory)

Original cost on this was 115 USD no idea of its worth now but if you dont mind the old 3.7 volts these days it is nice to just have a relaxing choof on this little fella from time to time.

1 x "Dragon" Pipe originally from ePipemods

I have had this for so long I honestly can not remember what I paid for it. This page seems to have some relevant information on the pipe:

The Dragon e-Pipe e-cig mod reviews

Some key points from that page that may interest people:

"The Dragon by ePipeMods is a unique, handcarved electronic pipe. The Dragon is only available as a custom order. Each pipe is teak oiled and wax polished for a beautiful finish. The Dragon runs on one 26650 (4000mAh) monster battery and uses 510 atomizers. It has a built-in 10ml e-liquid tank with bottom feeding function. At the moment there are 8 different designs to choose from."

I do not have the bottle or needle for bottom feeding as I never actually used the pipe for more then a day as I had moved beyond 3.7 V by the time it had arrived. It is a sexy eCig though and I am sure this would compliment somebodies collection.

1 x Custom made "Atari" eCig

I got this from a vendor on the forum AGES ago. It uses 2 x 14500's and can do I think from 3V to 5V, maybe 6. I do not have batteries to test and can not actually remember the limits. As far as I know there would not be too many at all out there if there even exists more then one.

Photos for all three are available using this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cw5aar6sy...OoH_KfY1a?dl=0

The little pipe is the CartoPipe, the bigger one is the dragon pipe and I would hope the strange looking joystick would be obvious.

If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    three very nice units ... a bit of history there ... the Jazz is a work of Art in itself and still has the maker ( Alex-Romaniac) on our forums to supply support ( he's back in Romania now . )

The Dragon is a Matt Wells original and was a high price 350US$+ mod in its day

The Atari is unique and if someone doesn't pony up big bucks its coming home with me
    LimeB likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I offer $100 for the dragon pipe.
    gurishka likes this.

:tumbleweed:
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    The dragon is 1 of 10. It uses a tilt setup for a mega type b atty I think it's called. There is no needle, the bottle feeds underneath the 510. I converted mine to a true squonk.

Or I'm wrong but I doubt it. Matt made a few more last year but that's it.

sent from my emptying glass
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    :tumbleweed:
    If you are going to tumble weed,
    TUMBLE WEED

I'm not sure JatoOspry knows how much he wants to charge for these?
    For that matter, I don't think he may want to sell them in reality, (but it is, what it is) ?!?

Jazz CartoPipe Dragon Pipe Atari Controller mod
    $130 USD new
    (back in the day)
    $200 USD new
    (back in the day)
    $??? USD new
    (back in what ever day)

Tentative first offer on the Jazz $65 plus P&H

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    That Atari controller is really gonna mess with the lipstick !..... but the pipes look special!
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Arent we not supposed to do auctions on avf? I thought it was one of the rules. Your supposed to state your asking price ono and thats it. It would make things easier if Jato just puts a ball park figure out there anyway

AVF Regular
    If it is not a true sqonker i withdraw that offer for the pipe. Looks like the auction deal is off now anyway.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Arent we not supposed to do auctions on avf? I thought it was one of the rules. Your supposed to state your asking price ono and thats it. It would make things easier if Jato just puts a ball park figure out there anyway
    I question your wisdom at questioning the big kahuna

One month ban
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast