Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: ***EMERGENCY*** Need an 18650 Battery

AVF Regular

***EMERGENCY*** Need an 18650 Battery

Hey guys, I urgently need an 18650 battery due to an unfortunate series of events. I took my mod and 2 freshly charged batteries with me as I always do but even though the charger was indicating the batteries are full somehow they were at %0 and I need your help....

I will be at Chatswood train station around 10am. Can someone please help me out with an 18650 battery to get me going for the rest of the day? I'm willing to pay well! Don't want to buy a pack of stinkies after staying away from them over 2 years.

Is there anywhere around Chatswood that I can buy an 18650 batt?

I will destroy the charger when I get back home, Grrrrrrrrr!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Hey guys, I urgently need an 18650 battery due to an unfortunate series of events. I took my mod and 2 freshly charged batteries with me as I always do but even though the charger was indicating the batteries are full somehow they were at %0 and I need your help....

I will be at Chatswood train station around 10am. Can someone please help me out with an 18650 battery to get me going for the rest of the day? I'm willing to pay well! Don't want to buy a pack of stinkies after staying away from them over 2 years.

Is there anywhere around Chatswood that I can buy an 18650 batt?

I will destroy the charger when I get back home, Grrrrrrrrr!
    I feel your pain. I'd help you out but Im in Melbourne.
    Dark likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    there must be a jaycar near there , they sell them
    Dark likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep Jaycar at Gore Hill

188 Pacific Highway
    Gore Hill
    NSW 2065
    Australia

Ph 02 9439 4799

I think you'd be better trying to buy a charger because Jaycar 18650 batteries have not been good and they always seems to be out of stock now. I found one charger on their catalogue, cat number MB3638
    Universal Li-ion Cylinder Battery Charger with USB | Jaycar Electronics

also cat MB3637
    Universal Lithium Cylinder Battery Charger | Jaycar Electronics

Maybe give them a ring and see if those are in stock.

I can't find a vape shop in reasonable distance (although there is a ripoff shop in Chatswood)
    Last edited by fabricator4; 06-09-16 at 10:26 AM.
    Dark likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Nicotine gum from Woolies....
    fabricator4, sc_rufctr and Dark like this.

AVF Regular
    Many thanks for the support guys. I will go with the nicotine gums as I have to catch my train at 10:15am from Chatswood Station. Never tried the gums before, I hope they don't do me any worse. Still can't believe my charger failed me at so wrong of a time!..... Cheers all
    Fatman and fabricator4 like this.

AVF Regular
    Let us know how you go mate.... If the worst comes to the worst then just think of cold turkey time as a long haul flight and the flight lands when you get home tonight, you'll enjoy it more
    Dark likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Many thanks for the support guys. I will go with the nicotine gums as I have to catch my train at 10:15am from Chatswood Station. Never tried the gums before, I hope they don't do me any worse. Still can't believe my charger failed me at so wrong of a time!..... Cheers all
    Hope it works for you.

Don't keep chewing like you do normal gum, it will give you indigestion. Once it's soft tuck it in your cheek - should feel a little nicotine tickle.
    Dark likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Just tip some juice into yr coffee and pretend to puff on a pencil. Dunno bout the pencil bit but a few squirts in yr coffee wont harm you. It does work.
    Robray, giruvian, gtadmin and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I ended up finding a B&M store 2 mins walk from the Cheltenham Station which I scored a fresh VTC5 and a charger to get me going for the rest of the day. The staff was quite friendly and helpful and agreed to charge the batteries until I made my way to the shop. Enjoying my lovely vape now! Still have some evil plans with my Efest Luc 4bay charger once I get back home though....

Thank you so much to everyone who tried to help me out, you really are top blokes.
    Robray, gtadmin, Fatman and 8 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast