Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By stylemessiah

Thread: PIF: Squape RS (Clone) Parts - Upper Tank Section, 5 x Decks + Spares Pack

AVF Regular

PIF: Squape RS (Clone) Parts - Upper Tank Section, 5 x Decks + Spares Pack

Just putting this up in case theyre of any use to anyone

Just the upper tank section (i believe its shorter than a genuine Squape RS, so probably no use except on another clone), all 5 Decks, plus the spares pack of orings and 4 deck screws (2 used, 2 in spares pack unused)

From my recent purchase of a Squape RS clone here that didnt go so well

Please do not ask for the complete tank, its a bit of a piece of poo...ohms readings all over the shop from the 510 pin (like really all over the shop), hence i do not deem it safe to send the complete tank, just the parts i know work and may be able to be retrofitted or as spares for another Squape RS (or clone).
    merexy and mpc3k like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Style,

I haven't posted here much but you may remember me from 'the other place'.

I happen to have a SQuape RS clone with a good bottom hardware and a shitty tank which leaks like a sieve. I use it on the odd occasion because the bell-cap works but it's not ideal. Your offer suits me very well and maybe I could reciprocate somehow 'cos I've got quite a bit of gear I don't use any more. Let me know if you have any odd bits or spares you've found hard to source.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopiFumes View Post
    Hi Style,

I haven't posted here much but you may remember me from 'the other place'.

I happen to have a SQuape RS clone with a good bottom hardware and a shitty tank which leaks like a sieve. I use it on the odd occasion because the bell-cap works but it's not ideal. Your offer suits me very well and maybe I could reciprocate somehow 'cos I've got quite a bit of gear I don't use any more. Let me know if you have any odd bits or spares you've found hard to source.
    Im not sure without making you out yourself and your username at "the other place" i can place you, but that doesnt matter

Consider it yours. Basically as described, its everything bar the the lower section.

Shoot me a PM with your address details, and ill sling it your way on monday

I dont really have enough stuff to need spares or really need to acquire anything, thanks for the offer.
    Pretty settled with my gear, just got in a Kayfun v5 clone (SJMY version) and that will do me for gear for a while now.
    Have plenty of spares for the important things - Lemo 2's

Dont be alarmed if i dont respond further tonight, im heading to bed, not feeling great
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good.

I'm getting the message "stylemessiah has exceeded their stored private messages quota" when I try to send a message to you.

I'll check back later

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopiFumes View Post
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good.

I'm getting the message "stylemessiah has exceeded their stored private messages quota" when I try to send a message to you.

I'll check back later
    Sorry, fixed now

Blame Ducky...usually, or me macking on Laurie...usually one of the two

Handy shopping links:

PM sent. Thanks