Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Wtb billet box rev 4

AVF Regular

Cool Wtb billet box rev 4

Hey guys I'm after a billet box rev 4. If anyone has one and want to offload it I'm your man.

AVF Regular
    Bump bump bump

AVF Regular
    They go onsale tonight at 830am mountain time or 1230am sat our time, so in 15 minutes. From their website. (Why you think I'm still up .

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex1980 View Post
    They go onsale tonight at 830am mountain time or 1230am sat our time, so in 15 minutes. From their website. (Why you think I'm still up .
    You mean tomorrow night
    Juzm likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    You mean tomorrow night
    Yeh I got that wrong. My mistake but you are correct.

Plenty of boxes going up tonight, a few attys but no plates. They're releasing every second week now so they don't run out of stock in less than a minute, more like three minutes but you still have to be quick. Use chrome, be logged in, have your details all entered correctly in the address section and use auto fill for address and credit card. All you should need to do is add your credit card CCV number.
    giruvian and 666 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Plenty of boxes going up tonight, a few attys but no plates. They're releasing every second week now so they don't run out of stock in less than a minute, more like three minutes but you still have to be quick. Use chrome, be logged in, have your details all entered correctly in the address section and use auto fill for address and credit card. All you should need to do is add your credit card CCV number.
    dont worry mate im all over it like a fat kid on cake

Mastercard or Visa? Some Mastercards fail so don't be perturbed. It's who they use which is US Bigcartel checkout.
    Plex1980 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Mastercard or Visa? Some Mastercards fail so don't be perturbed. It's who they use which is US Bigcartel checkout.
    Yeh I had my visa fail, "AVS mismatch the address on the card does not match the address on file" or something very similar to that. Happened to me again last night. Apears as though money has left my account and been paid to the company, even my bank says it looks like it's been paid but if no business name appears next to the transaction in a few days it's just being held and will be released back to my account in gods knows how long. Fucking pain in the arse.

My address and address on my card match exactly though so i don't get it. Looked it up, appears to be a ongoing issue purchasing from the USA especially. Just waiting for the hold to release to get my money back now.

AVF Regular
    Fark don't tell me that

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast