• 1 Post By CupCake
  • 3 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 1 Post By CupCake
  • 1 Post By CupCake

Thread: WTB Aspire Plato

AVF Regular

WTB Aspire Plato

Hi Ho

Before I pull the plug on a new Aspire Plato checking if anyone has a used one that's not getting any love. Not really fussed on colour (but least favourite is white and that wash out light pink - but willing to consider).

I can pick up a new one from FT for AU$55 delivered (cause I have a voucher I need to use) so it might not be worth someone selling their used one.

Anyway, just throwing it out there in case anyone has one hiding in the back of a draw.

Cheers
    CC
    Robray likes this.

AVF Regular
    Domo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Brian.

Already saw that but unfortunately price is more than I am willing to pay as I can pick up a new one for AU$55 with the FT voucher I have to use.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    I recently purchased a backup Plato, because the Plato is all I use (I sold everything else that I owned).

I did consider FT, but they're not selling them anymore.

All they have are the pink, purple and white ones left, so I wouldnt bother waiting unless you're after the those colours. Personally I prefer the darker colours as its a stealth mod, and I dont see any point in an overly bright stealth device.

Most Australian vendors are also out of the black, grey and blue Platos at the moment.

I would recommend saving yourself $20 and grab Domo's Plato and then invest your $55 FT voucher on the 0.4 ohm coils (I only purchased my coils from Aus vendors, so I cant guarantee on FT coils, but they do say they're authentic). They're pricey, but they last very long. The one I'm using has been going for almost 3 months straight.

You can also purchase the triton mini TC coils, or the clapton 1.2ohm coils, but if you do, I would recommend a drip tip with adjustable airflow as the triton coils on a plato have a tighter draw.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 12-10-16 at 11:32 PM.
    Domo, fabricator4 and Tom Drake like this.

AVF Regular
    Unfortunately the voucher is not for $55 (I wish it was). AU$55 is what it would cost me once the voucher is applied and currency conversion.

I will be using it with Nautilus coils and am happy with their airflow for MTL. I have a bucket full of drip tips I have stashed over the last 5 years that I never use, so not keen to get another.

I won't be using it as a stealth device so not fussed if it's bright, happy with either of those colours if no one has a used one here.

I didn't expect anyone to have one but thought it was worth throwing out the call just in case.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Evening bump just in case

AVF Regular
    Mods please close thread.

I am way too impatient and have ordered online.

Cheers
    CC
    Crisscross likes this.