Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: FS: Authentic Rdas

  1. #1
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rockhampton, Queensland
    Posts
    19

    FS: Authentic Rdas

    Make an offer

    Some atties for sale, all authentic. All prices inc PayPal and express shipping

    Sold- Floud rda - All spares no bf pin. $150

    Sold- Hobo Drifter - All spares no bf pin. $70

    Sold - Verv rda - All spares no bf pin very hard to pull apart. $60

    Sold - Snapdragon v1.5 - all spares with bf pin, slight blemish/scratch from a fall, also I have noticed it can ohm all over the place of you don't pull it fully apart and tighten it up but it has done this from new. $120

    Sold - No name nopity s rda - bought second hand, not sure if all spares are included but has bf pin and normal pin, also comes with copper beauty ring plus black and white drip tips. $110

    Sold - Nipple rda - comes with all spares plus bf pin and metal and Delrin drip tip. $140

    If you want close up pictures please ask.

    Last edited by Rix; 09-11-16 at 04:47 AM.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bingil Bay, QLD
    Posts
    3,313
    So want the Nipple... no spondoola though. glws.
    Last edited by Northerner; 24-10-16 at 11:05 AM.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hamlyn Terrace NSW
    Posts
    106
    Hi mate, I'm interested in snapdragon, what do you mean it ohms all over the place unless you pull it apart? Is this with the bf pin in? Or just as as a normal rda?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Riverland
    Posts
    1,158
    Sounds like a dud screw contact

    sent from my emptying glass

  5. #5
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rockhampton, Queensland
    Posts
    19
    By ohm all over the place I mean, when you fire the coil, it may read .9 then you fire it again and it will read .8 then again 1.1 etc.

    It seems to only happen, after I have run some water though it when recoiling. It might also be when I unscrew the coil, because sometimes one of the posts become slightly wobbly. It's with the normal pin, I'm still yet to try squonking.

    I find if I pull it all apart (there are quite a few parts that make up the snappy) dry it out properly then tighten up the post screws, it will be fine.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hamlyn Terrace NSW
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    By ohm all over the place I mean, when you fire the coil, it may read .9 then you fire it again and it will read .8 then again 1.1 etc.

    It seems to only happen, after I have run some water though it when recoiling. It might also be when I unscrew the coil, because sometimes one of the posts become slightly wobbly. It's with the normal pin, I'm still yet to try squonking.

    I find if I pull it all apart (there are quite a few parts that make up the snappy) dry it out properly then tighten up the post screws, it will be fine.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeh I already have one, looking for another. I only use in full squonk mode anyway. My only concern is as you said, wobbly post and ohming all over the shop, I'm just thinking is it worth the 120$ risk.

    Water should not effect it either atleast its not effected any of my attys after a wash.

    Mmmmmmmmm. I dunno.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rockhampton, Queensland
    Posts
    19

    FS: Authentic Rdas

    Well it's up to you, but if you like I'll send it to you risk free and if you find it a problem, return it to me for a full refund.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rockhampton, Queensland
    Posts
    19
    Drifter sold


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hamlyn Terrace NSW
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    Well it's up to you, but if you like I'll send it to you risk free and if you find it a problem, return it to me for a full refund.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey mate, thanks for the offer but I will pass on this occassion. Glws shouldnt be hard, they are all very nice attys

  10. #10
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rockhampton, Queensland
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex1980 View Post
    Hey mate, thanks for the offer but I will pass on this occassion. Glws shouldnt be hard, they are all very nice attys
    No problems mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:45 PM.