• 1 Post By jim2020
  • 1 Post By steve.c
  • 5 Post By Plex1980
  • 2 Post By jim2020
  • 1 Post By steve.c

Thread: FS Eden Mods Snapdragon V1.5 and snappy cap

AVF Regular

FS Eden Mods Snapdragon V1.5 and snappy cap

Purchased from Creme de Vape UK (authorised reseller)
    Only used it for a couple of weeks in squonk mode, but I am no longer squonking.
    I would rate it a 9/10 condition wise.

Comes with drip tip, bag of spares and an eden mods clear snappy cap that was purchased with the atty.

$130. express and pp fees on me. sorry pick up not available at this time.
    SOLD to Plex1980

Last edited by jim2020; 27-10-16 at 08:19 PM.

AVF Regular
    Wow, such a great deal that I'm tempted to buy it even though I just sold my one.
    jim2020 likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    I will take it mate pm me paypal details. Cheers
    jim2020 likes this.

AVF Regular
    All paid mate, please confirm.

Will pm you address details.

Cheers,
    jim2020 likes this.

AVF Regular
    paypal funds received, will pm tracking after lunch tomorrow.

Thanks again.
    Plex1980 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I had some interest in one of these at one point, how much would you rate it performance wise Jim?
    Plex1980 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    I had some interest in one of these at one point, how much would you rate it performance wise Jim?
    I currently have 2, I got this one because I have 3 squonks and needed a 3rd. flavour is amazing, i have a rose 3 & kayfuns and prefer the flavour on a snappy. I had a hellfire fury and 2 viper v1 (kept one) & viper v2 and ended up selling them to fund the cost of getting another snappy amongst others. I found hellfire highly over rated, very muted flavour and would heat up to the point you'd be able to light a bbq of them (i havent tried all the hf attys so can only speak for what i tried so far), sure the machining is excellent but just not worth it in my opinion. I tried a no toy wasn't for me and I have a Hadlay on the way so we'll see how that goes (people are saying it's better than an Narda and O atty)

So personally as the owner of 2 (with a third on the way ) I rate these very highly, MTL or wide open is excellent if your into clouds etc it's just very very enjoyable with amazing flavour, build quality is exceptional very high grade material and very easy to build on. You can even get the velocity posts if you wanna run dual coil a little easier than using the standard posts for them (can be a bit fiddly trying to put dual in there) But single coil builds on the existing posts is to easy.

Thats my mini review anyway. Hope it helps
    Last edited by Plex1980; 28-10-16 at 07:47 AM.
    Duke916, steve.c, Dark and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex1980 View Post
    I currently have 2, I got this one because I have 3 squonks and needed a 3rd. flavour is amazing, i have a rose 3 & kayfuns and prefer the flavour on a snappy. I had a hellfire fury and 2 viper v1 (kept one) & viper v2 and ended up selling them to fund the cost of getting another snappy amongst others. I found hellfire highly over rated, very muted flavour and would heat up to the point you'd be able to light a bbq of them (i havent tried all the hf attys so can only speak for what i tried so far), sure the machining is excellent but just not worth it in my opinion. I tried a no toy wasn't for me and I have a Hadlay on the way so we'll see how that goes (people are saying it's better than an Narda and O atty)

So personally as the owner of 2 (with a third on the way ) I rate these very highly, MTL or wide open is excellent if your into clouds etc it's just very very enjoyable with amazing flavour, build quality is exceptional very high grade material and very easy to build on. You can even get the velocity posts if you wanna run dual coil a little easier than using the standard posts for them (can be a bit fiddly trying to put dual in there) But single coil builds on the existing posts is to easy.

Thats my mini review anyway. Hope it helps
    Thanks for the info plex

AVF Regular
    Good atty Steve. Not really for big builds or low res. very smooth, great flavour.

Sent the tracking # via pm plex. Let me know when it gets to you. Have to get back to work, will check back later.
    steve.c and Plex1980 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jim2020 View Post
    Good atty Steve. Not really for big builds or low res. very smooth, great flavour.

Sent the tracking # via pm plex. Let me know when it gets to you. Have to get back to work, will check back later.
    Cheers jim!
    jim2020 likes this.