Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr Young

Thread: WTB Smok Alien 220W

tyz
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

WTB Smok Alien 220W

Title says it all, WTB Smok Alien 220w.

AVF Regular
    You might have to wait a little bit longer, and pick one up from a shop, vapoureyes will have then soon. I picked one up from grumpyvapes, the missus used it once and now I can't get it back.

You might get lucky though
    Good luck....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tyz
    Oh dude, i looked at every site but grumpyvapes and everyone was out, I'll order from them, cheers!

AVF Regular
    I'm resisting buying one from o/s.. Looks cool, don't need it... looks cool..
    Fatman and tyz like this.

AVF Regular
    They feel really slick in the hand. Otherwise standard smok device, menu/vape wise. One of their better fire buttons. Nice and clicky. Just gotta steal it off the boss before work to give it a good run

I've bought one from overseas (singapore I think), no one here had them in stock, plus the price was a fair bit higher for what would've probably been a slightly longer wait.

About $100AUD gives you the kit $70AUD for the mod on it's own, I got the kit for $80AUD ($60USD) delivered, plus, there were more colour options (every option, all 7 colours).

Mind you, this is only my 2nd mod, and it fitted my criteria after I've quickly out grown my intro mod.

If anyone can find a smaller mod with 2 18650 batteries, all ears, but at the moment this is looking like a bit of a star, hence why it's so popular.

EDIT: Also, other than colours, would've been nice to have the option to pre-order them, O/S let me do that too so, win-win-win
    Last edited by Titanium5000; 01-11-16 at 01:08 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium5000 View Post
    I've bought one from overseas (singapore I think)
    I don't think you got it from Singapore. The government and vapers don't get along.

I have the IPV6X with the latest firmware (ver1. 5)and it's been great. Size wise is similar to the Alien. Not sure which one is smaller.

Had to cancel my Alien order since the IPV6X came first. Also, the big screen of the Alien might not last in my jeans pocket.

AVF Regular
    My alienscreen has started to scratch already. Wouldn't last long as a daily work beater.

Spanner in the works by the way - there's an 8th and 9th colour!
    Black / Gun Metal
    Black / Red
    Black / Gold
    Black / Orange
    Black / Blue
    White / Red
    Silver / Silver
    and now!
    Silver / Blue!
    Blue / Red too

I originally got Silver / Silver, but after seeing blue, I wasn't happy with the orange o-rings on the TFV8 BB, so I might cancel and get the Silver / Blue one! It's not even on their website, and I can't find any google images for it, just one reference at a store.

EDIT: This is the site - Silver/Silver in stock! I've changed my order, to these guys, more expensive, but it's in stock and still close enough in price (for me). BREAZYALIEN
    https://breazy.com/products/alien-kit-220w-smok
    Last edited by Titanium5000; 02-11-16 at 08:09 PM.