Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Fatman

Thread: Get yourself a free good quality battery charger!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Get yourself a free good quality battery charger!

Hey vapers,

Who doesn't love a freebie?

Heres how you can get yourself a great little nimh + 18650 battery charger for free.

It would only take you 10 mins or so to follow the instructions..

The battery charger i'm referring to is the litto kala lii-100 which has been reviewed here in depth by a well respected battery charger reviewer. I have been researching some small chargers (soshine scs7 / miller ml102 / litto kala lii-100) and these lii-100 chargers are the pick of them and also double as a powerbank.

See review here:

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...t1CDglp91Y_KIw

Very good little charger and i'll be ordering a few to give away to friends and family.

Cashrewards is offering $5 for you and me for new member signups. Its a free service that gives you real money back for purchases made online. They're great and for those that haven't used them they work with many sites and give discounts.

Gearbest for example is currently 2.4% cashback on all purchases. It takes time for credits to become available to withdraw since they have to hold off payment incase of returns etc for a period of time, but they do give you the cashback reward and they are above board.

To get cashback on purchases you login to cashrewards and then search for the site you want and click through (such as ebay or dan murphys or whatever). Purchases show up in your cashrewards account after a couple days.

To score a free charger follow these instructions:

Here's the referral link to get $5 rewards signup. Signup by following this link:

http://I-dont-think-so/eyiPD

So if you signup there with that link we both get $5 credit.

You then login to cashrewards and search 'gearbest' in their site search.

Click the site and goto gearbest and search for 'lii-100' in the gearbest search section.

Add to cart and pay as normal to order the charger. Its on sale for $5.07 with 44% off. You'll get 12c back in cashrewards credit for the purchase (5.07 x 0.024) and minimum redemption is $5.01 from cashrewards to get money into your bank.

They pay you into your bank account for redemptions. I shop online a fair bit and just got my $20 balance transferred to my bank.

Enjoy your great little charger!

Promo price on gearbest ends in 3 days.

Happy vaping!
    Last edited by Fatman; 12-11-16 at 10:03 AM. Reason: removal of spam affiliate link

I forgot to mention the charger is on backorder and Ships between Nov 15 - Nov 21. Im ordering 4 now heh

AVF Regular
    Hey mate,
    Title is misleading as it's not actually free. You have to paid for it first and this is just another referral scheme. I've used cashreward and other cash back sites and they take about at least 3 months to get the cash back into the account IF done correctly (Disable popups,enable cookies, no other browser open, must use their link etc) which you have not explained so if someone doesn't follow the instructions the cashreward won't be valid.

AVF Regular
    Sounds dodgy to me.

AVF Regular
    I'm thinking this does not belong in the for sale section as it is benefitting a business.

Feel free to delete if you think its no good. It is free when you get $5.12 in credit back on the purchase. As explained, you have to pay for it first and click through from cashrewards as explained also. Im not sure what you mean about "Disable popups,enable cookies, no other browser open, must use their link etc" i've never missed the cashback and just logged into cashrewards and used their site to access whichever site i want to buy from. Worst case you get a decent charger for just over $5, best case its free once the credits come through for it. I think its about 45 days max from memory but i could be wrong.

Heres a recent transaction i made with gearbest to give an idea of their turnaround time to approve the cashreward:

Transaction: GearBest.com
    Sale Date: 07 Jun 2016
    Amount: AUD 36.61
    CashBack/Savings: AUD 1.46
    Approved: 31 Aug 2016

Super Moderator
    Affiliate links are against the spirit and rules of AVF ... these things are just a marketing ploy for a business to get you to advertise for them ... basically they are paying you to drive traffic to their website ... its a marketing ploy which has no place here ... avf doesn't exist to generate income to you or advertise the company paying you money
    Last edited by Fatman; 12-11-16 at 10:04 AM.
    merexy, gurishka and iamtezr like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Fair enough. Best delete the thread.