Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Juzms Movember raffle auction... Pico Squeeze and juice on offer

Super Moderator

Juzms Movember raffle auction... Pico Squeeze and juice on offer

OK fellow AVFers ... drawing the Raffle for Juzm's Movember challenge we have had a couple of lucky winners share the spirit of generosity and as such wish to pass on their winnings to gather some further dollars for this very worthwhile charity

For this sale thread the winning bidder will be asked to make a donation in the amount of their bid to https://au.movember.com/mospace/13342334
    When the donation is acknowledged and listed on the site then the winner may contact the donor to arrange delivery

Ssstahly picked up the combo of 12x 30ml of 0 nic RTV of nimbus vapour liquid kindly donated by BrianS to the cause .. Now this is some top stuff and would retail for $170+ ( from me looking on the web) so someone could get one hell of a bargain ( or make a generous donation )
    Juice

Contact BrianS to sort delivery

Duke 916 kindly offers up his winning prize of a Fenix Vapour company package ( 15ml) which comprises 15 ml of doubler of each of their three in house developed flavours Eliquids Fenix Vapours Own

Winning Bidder to contact Fenix Vapours to arrange .. tell them its the pack FM won in their comp ( and was donated to Juzms raffle by me )

Third on the block is a brand new eleaf Pico Squeeze !!! ... heres you chance to get one local for the price you reckon its worth folks

Mebber we should get Ingrid to sign it .. thats gotta double RRP hey

Contact Giruvian if you are the winning bidder ...

Holy Hell the Lukkos is back on the block .. Floorzone being afraid to catch the squonking bug has kindly put the major donation up for auction !!!
    Winning bidder to contact Juzm to arrange delivery

My Ehpro SPD A5 has also been added to this list by its winner captain... thanks Cappy ! !

We will let this be a short and sweet one .. CORRECTION DUE TO FM STUFF-UP Auction closing is now 9pm Friday the 9th of DECEMBER

( Oh also points out to businessy/accountant types .. this is your opportunity to buy a mod/juice and get a tax rebate ; )

OK I will try and keep this list up to date but bear with me and consult the reast of the thread to determine if further bids have been received

Final winners !!! Well Done !

12X30ml Nimbus vapes package = $70 1ynne Paid and confirmed

3x15ml Doubler package Fenix Vapours = $40 Hank Paid and confirmed

Pico Squeeze ( signed by Ingrid but she doesnt know yet ) = $50 1lynne Paid and confirmed

Ehpro SPD A5 = Mrs308 $15 Paid and confirmed

Lukkos squonky squonk = LMB $141 Paid and confirmed
    Last edited by Fatman; 10-12-16 at 07:35 PM. Reason: adding tax comment
    Juzm and merexy like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Just to point out .. make the offers here

If you win THEN pay on the movember page linked above .. and the goody/goodies are yours
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    I am kicking off with $15 for the Pico Squeeze ... take that !
    gtadmin likes this.

Super Moderator
    $20 for the squeeze (provided it's not 'Hot Pink' )
    stylemessiah likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    $20 for the squeeze (provided it's not 'Hot Pink' )

Gives evil look
    gtadmin and stylemessiah like this.

Super Moderator
    It's a black one
    gtadmin and Fatman like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Ima mek GT pay

$25
    giruvian, gtadmin and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    $15 for the juice I have donated so I don't have to go to the post office
    giruvian, gtadmin, Fatman and 6 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    gtadmin, BrianS, Juzm and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    I'll go $20 on the nimbus mate, good chance to get some "fancy" stuff for Christmas holidays!!!
    giruvian, Fatman, BrianS and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast