• 2 Post By Vape Vixen
  • 1 Post By Jas
  • 2 Post By Vape Vixen
  • 1 Post By Jas
  • 2 Post By Vape Vixen
  • 1 Post By Vape Vixen
  • 3 Post By Jas
  • 3 Post By Vape Vixen

Thread: {FS} Smok Alien Gold Mod with Matching Gold TFV8 Cloud Best~ plus more!

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Smok Alien Gold Mod with Matching Gold TFV8 Cloud Best~ plus more!

Hi guys i have another Gold Alien 220w Tc mod for sale but this time it comes with the matching TFV8 Gold cloud beast tank.
    i love this combo but I'm moving this on as I'm going more into DNA 250 devices and learning more about escribe and starting to enjoy it.

The Alien Gold is in immaculate condition and has the latest firmware update and also has screen protecter placed on it.
    comes in original box with manual cable e.t.c.

Also with the Alien comes the Smoke TFV8 GOLD Cloud Beast it took me a long time to find the Gold in stock! but matchy matchy i wanted!
    Tank is immaculate and comes in original box with pre installed coil, unused RBA, Orings cotton etc.

Now as we are coming up to Xmas jas has another loving bargain deal for the holiday season.
    In this deal i will throw in for FREE! A subox mini C starter kit. Great little starter kit with everything in there maybe it could be something to give to someone and try get them of the Cancer sticks for there new years resolution.
    (Someone gave me a starter kit 4 years ago and saved me pre mature death so i want to give something back coz i know it worked for me) It also comes boxed up and is all in immaculate condition, All that is needed is batteries and juice. *I will have a look fro see of these also*

All this for
    $90 Express posted!!

Last edited by Jas; 16-12-16 at 06:00 PM.
    merexy and stylemessiah like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Jas, do you have to build coils for the beast? I'll go off and google- I just didn't want to miss out.
    I was looking for a simple started kit for a friend of mine. I think it's an ego 1??? She is using at the moment. She finds my mods a bit too harsh.
    I'll go investigate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jas and stylemessiah like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vape Vixen View Post
    Hi Jas, do you have to build coils for the beast? I'll go off and google- I just didn't want to miss out.
    I was looking for a simple started kit for a friend of mine. I think it's an ego 1??? She is using at the moment. She finds my mods a bit too harsh.
    I'll go investigate

Hi mate, for the cloud beast you don't have to build coils it comes with many different pre-made coil options to suite your vaping preference, However it also includes an RBA deck with pre installed claptons and cotton if you want to go down the path of making your own. Which i prefer not, the pre made coils for the TFV8 and brilliant coils and last ages.

the subox C starter kit is a brilliant device for a beginner IMHO it is better than the pen style kits as they seem to gurgle alot and spit. it comes with the protank 5 and uses the kanger SSOCC coils. its a simple 1 battery 50w device.
    Last edited by Jas; 16-12-16 at 11:27 PM.
    stylemessiah likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

I can buy coils for it! Fabulous
    Christmas present sorted. Hopefully she can turn the subox right down so it doesn't make he cough.
    Please send me your details and I'll forward payment right away.

merexy and stylemessiah like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Yepp the TFV8 coils have many different options and i love them, specially the T8 coil.

and for your friend she can turn the wattage all the way down to 6w if she wants lolz and can find her sweet spot in the 6w-50w range with the subox C.

suboox C comes with everything, just need juice there is already a coil ready in there.
    stylemessiah likes this.

Thanks so much Jas! Very good deal and I appreciate it ✌️

Jas and stylemessiah like this.

Just sorted PayPal.
    Thanks again

stylemessiah likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    And SOLD! to Vape Vixen, Will Pm tracking.
    cheers
    Jas

Thanks Jas! Received yesterday and in fantastic condition and speedy time frame. Got the subox sorted and fired tonight and can't wait to have a play with the Alien when work is less ridiculous.
    Merry Christmas Jas. always a pleasure