Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: {FS} Smok Gpriv 220w Tc *new*

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Smok Gpriv 220w Tc *new*

Hi all i have a smok Gpriv 220w tc black/Red brand new for sale. Reason for sale is I have a silver Gpriv so i dont need 2. The mod is in immaculate condition and comes in original box with black silicone sleve usb update and charge cable etc.
    It has the latest firmware update of V1.6 and i have only used the mod once to test and see if it is working as it should and it does.
    $75 express posted!
    Last edited by Jas; 24-12-16 at 12:59 PM.
    iamtezr likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    I'll take this Jas. Time to be my own Santa and give myself a nice Xmas present. Send me a PM when you're ready.

AVF Regular
    PM replied and payment sent
    Jas likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Sold! Money recieved mate, thank you kindly Will get that all packed up and posted when post office re-opens in a couple days.
    Cheers
    Jas
    iamtezr likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular

{FS} Smok Gpriv 220w Tc *new*

Austpost must still be on holiday or something. Wednesday arvo and still no sign of the "express" parcel. Let's hope it arrives tomorrow. I'll keep you posted when it arrives.

Just hanging to play with the new toy. Oh well another day won't hurt. Also thanks for sending it during these busy times and providing tracking number quickly. Thanks for doing your part.
    Now let's hope Austpost does theirs.
    Last edited by iamtezr; 28-12-16 at 04:14 PM.
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Item received today
    Also I can't believe they did not provide a screen protector on this one like the Alien. Not happy SMOK, not happy.
    Anyways, thanks Jas

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtezr View Post
    Item received today
    Also I can't believe they did not provide a screen protector on this one like the Alien. Not happy SMOK, not happy.
    Anyways, thanks Jas
    Do you mean an actual screen protector or just a film covering to protect it during transportation?
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Do you mean an actual screen protector or just a film covering to protect it during transportation?
    Screen protector like for phones. The Smok alien came with one and was expecting the Smok G-Priv with a touch screen would come with one too but it doesn't.
    Had to dig up some old phone screen protector(film type) since I only have tempered glass ones. Cut to size and now the screen is protected from scratches. Haha lucky I found some otherwise i probably wouldn't use it until I get some.
    VapeLikeKing505 and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtezr View Post
    Screen protector like for phones. The Smok alien came with one and was expecting the Smok G-Priv with a touch screen would come with one too but it doesn't.
    Had to dig up some old phone screen protector(film type) since I only have tempered glass ones. Cut to size and now the screen is protected from scratches. Haha lucky I found some otherwise i probably wouldn't use it until I get some.
    I think the gpriv screen is some sort of modern cellphone glass screen.. which itself is a scratch proof.. not sure though.. didnt use Gpriv yet to confirm it..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Cat likes this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    I'm still in two minds about my GPriv ... it's sitting back in it's box ATM. But I read where someone dropped theirs and the screen smashed just 2 seconds after they had taken off the protective seal so I will definitely get a screen protector if I decide to keep it!

Thanks...I wouldn't have even thought about it if you hadn't brought it up. I can be so vague at times!
    VapeLikeKing505 likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast