• 4 Post By stylemessiah
  • 3 Post By stylemessiah
  • 1 Post By Danyel Geelong
  • 1 Post By stylemessiah
  • 2 Post By Danyel Geelong

Thread: [WTB] Smok TFV4 Mini Tank Full Kit

AVF Regular

[WTB] Smok TFV4 Mini Tank Full Kit

I'm really only after the tank and an RBA base to suit but if I have to buy the whole kit, so be it!
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    If your talking about a baby beast, it doesn't come with an RBA base. It's sold separately.

AVF Regular
    At the price their going for your better off getting one brand new.

AVF Regular
    He's talking about the same tank i once gave you

TFV4 Mini plus the RCA adapter (came with the kit, and all i ever used, even though it was designed for, and came with a factory clapton fitted, i did all my single coils in there - better deck to work on - kanger style leg trapping) and/or separate single or dual coil RBA's. When i bought mine from Steam Max gave anyone buying one the extra single and dual coil RBA's (usually a separate purchase) as a bonus...Vince got one too.
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 02-01-17 at 05:03 PM.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    The TFV4 Mini kit (including the RCA - which is all you need if youre looking for a single coil build) can still be found here:

$45 SMOK Taste Furious TFV4 MINI Sub-Ohm Tank - Full Kit - Clapton/Sextupl €“ Victory Vape

$24 https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...i-sub-ohm-tank

If you want the other decks, you can find them here:

SMOK TFV4 TF-R1 Single Coil RBA Deck
    https://ecigify.com.au/products/smok...nt=12890971524

Out of stock on FastTech....

But i wouldnt use the single coil deck over the RCA anyways

SMOK TFV4 TF-R2 Dual Coil RBA Deck
    TFV4 TF-R2 DUAL COIL RBA
    SMOK TF-R2 Dual Coil RBA for TFV4 - iVape Australia

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...ment-tf-r2-rba

And if somehow you find the tank only and want the RCA (which as ive said is the best RBA for it):
    http://vapoureyes.com.au//products/s...nt=10520741188
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 02-01-17 at 07:23 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Now that i have more time, theres this additonal info

I also add the following on building on the RCA deck, most importantly, dont stuff cotton down the juice wells, you want it to just sit on top of them - easiest way is open your scissors and to put your scissors top blade flat on the deck edge above the juice well, then fold your wick down over the top blade (and between it and your bottom blade) and cut...same trick i use on every RBA i have as they all like the cotton just touching the deck. you can also trim the width of the wick on each side by trimming the end to a wide bottomed V like so \_/ if you have trouble with wick width and fiitting the wick between the posts. Fluff up the cotton before tucking it down on to the deck finally and screwing the top section of the RCA on.

Generic TFV4 RCA rebuild info

Building with the Rebuildable Clapton Coil RBA Base. €“ Knowledge Base

Also be aware that my TFV4 Mini preferred me to screw the RCA into the chimney first, rather than the base, otherwise it did leak slightly. I think i later put an extra o ring destined for the driptip in the chimney and went back to screwing it into the base like normal. In other words, at least on mine and some others out there, there was a tolerance issue where the tolerances werent quite tight enough betwen the base and chimney height/not thick enough of an o ring from the factory. Its also possible to get a slight leak on refilling, as with any top fill tank, you can try gently pulling a vaccum by tooting on the driptip as you reopen the airflow ring, or even try turing it upside down and reopening the airflow ring first and then taking a few toots after turnign it back up the right way...i did the first one and never the second, so your mileage may vary....

Some notes on leak proofing i found

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...o_ring_on_the/
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 02-01-17 at 07:21 PM.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that info Style. I already own two TFV4 minis and use both with the dual RBA heads. I've never had a problem with leaking but, that may be because Ive always inverted the tank before opening the airflow after filling. As for the cotton, well I use Kotex U and find leaving just the thinnest of tails hanging down into the juice channels work for me.
    stylemessiah likes this.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyel Geelong View Post
    Thanks for that info Style. I already own two TFV4 minis and use both with the dual RBA heads. I've never had a problem with leaking but, that may be because Ive always inverted the tank before opening the airflow after filling. As for the cotton, well I use Kotex U and find leaving just the thinnest of tails hanging down into the juice channels work for me.
    Cool, you have 2 already...are you starting a collection to try and rival Disleys Lemo 2 fixation?

Glad to see youve done the inverted trick!

Because i never dual coil, i actually sent my TF2 dual RBA to a good old boy looking for one on ECF, in tennessee
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Mods please close this thread. Ive just pulled the trigger in my FT checkout
    Fatman and stylemessiah like this.