Like Tree34Likes

Thread: [FS] ProVari Mini v2 & Kayfun Lite Plus Package

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[FS] ProVari Mini v2 & Kayfun Lite Plus Package

*** NOW AVAILABLE SEPERATELY ***

ProVari Mini v2
    Colour: Satin Black
    LED: Red
    Battery Caps: Comes with Original cap (suit 18350) & Extension cap in Satin Black (suit 18490/18500)
    Accessories: Comes with a SvoeMesto ProVari Cone Piece for a perfect seamless fit of 22mm atties
    Batteries: Does not come with batteries

The trusted mod is in good condition for its age, Couple of light surface scratches on the mod itself and obvious wear marks around the bottom rim of the black extension cap from always standing upright, 510 threading is still perfect.

$80 + postage of your choice

SOLD

************************************************** *********************************************

SvoeMesto Kayfun Lite Plus v2 - Original
    Accessories: Comes with numerous spare tank sections including:
    A clone ST Diamond Tank (req. shorter bottom chimney section or shave the original down by approx. 1mm for it to seal properly),
    A top fill conversion where you can remove the seperate top nut (same top nut is used for the Diamond Tank),
    & a K-Nano setup (1 piece only as I gave the other away, incl. top chimney section in kit)

I have only drilled out the side air hole bigger but not the center in an attempt to remove the whistle (quietest & smoothest of all tanks), The draw still remains the same, adjustable via the adjustment screw on the bottom. I have sanded down the insulator to adjust the 510 pin to match the ProVari Mini for perfect gapless and tightened fit, slightest protrusion but still works on several other mods. Comes with Blue & Black tint clear sections only, Threaded the Clear a week ago. Now the adjustment screw area, looks messed up on the surface but assure you it works as should (Drunken state tried remove said screw with pliers or something one night ... yes, was dark times, dark, but funny!)

$60 + postage of your choice

SOLD

Standard Post - $8.50
    Express Post - $10.00

*Shipping cost must be added to the list price, I will wear the PayPal fee if required. Although pics of Proof of Posting Receipt always gets sent when items are shipped.

Last edited by OZ-Andy; 01-02-17 at 06:19 AM.
    Big Ev, Tom Drake, Tigas and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Give you $50 for the kayfun posted?
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    Give you $50 for the kayfun posted?
    Lol, I was thinking I want the Provari without the Kayfun - I dont have a black Mini

I've revised my post to include the shipping costs that will have to be added

I much prefer to have my items sold as intended in this thread, As 1 package deal, 1 transaction, 1 shipping

ckane, AllyP .. perhaps you's 2 can strike a deal together since you's are both in Victoria?
    Tom Drake and DogMan like this.

AVF Regular
    You've got two buyers and going to the PO anyway.........If it was me id work something out but we are all different.
    ckane, Stomp, zeig and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by OZ-Andy View Post
    I've revised my post to include the shipping costs that will have to be added

I much prefer to have my items sold as intended in this thread, As 1 package deal, 1 transaction, 1 shipping

ckane, AllyP .. perhaps you's 2 can strike a deal together since you's are both in Victoria?
    Thanks but I will pass.

Pic is now up ... please note the drip tip on the spare tank in the background is not included
    AllyP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rotten View Post
    You've got two buyers and going to the PO anyway.........If it was me id work something out but we are all different.
    Both buyers must factor in that they have to Add the shipping cost on top.

eg. ckane's offer of $50 for kayfun posted, makes the sale price of the Kayfun $37.50 express ... NO WAY!

creates more confusion than necessary and remember .. I will be wearing the PayPal fee for Both transaction, if applicable

I do not have a problem at all with simply just boxing items separately and going to the PO ... a monkey could do that. It's the BS of negotiating and making sure all parties understand etc etc and making sure I'm not getting tricked by losing out even more money because I was trying to satisfy the community.
    Last edited by OZ-Andy; 10-01-17 at 05:38 PM.
    AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    Split it so you don't lose then. Just trying to get a sale for ya mate. .

sent from my emptying glass

Apologise if I came on a bit strong their ... I have my own reason's why its sold as package, mainly cause I'm satisfied with letting both go at a lower price. I understand what you are trying to say though ... working in sales, a buyers and a sellers mindsets are totally different. refer back to ckane's offer, I doubt the sale wouldve gone through if all of a sudden I tell him its $62.50 posted.

If I wanted them separated I would have, just like my previous for sale threads. This For Sale thread remains as intended DAMMIT!!!

WOW .. I'm in a cranky mood today lol ... I do not mean any offence to you rotten.
    Last edited by OZ-Andy; 10-01-17 at 06:05 PM.
    AllyP and 1ynne like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast