Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By gurishka
  • 3 Post By Fatman
  • 9 Post By Fatman

Thread: FS Reuleaux DNA 200

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

FS Reuleaux DNA 200

$120 battery's and postage included. Excellent condition with minor marks around 510 pin.
    Geelong location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheG; 14-01-17 at 09:06 PM.

Sold

AVF Regular
    Hey mate if you haven't already done so then please introduce yourself in the new vapers forum. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Also please have a read of the pinned post in the classifieds forum. If you're selling on here we ask for the same item not to be for sale elsewhere. Cheers.
    merexy and stylemessiah like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheG View Post
    Sold

How?

suggest you read the rules
    Classified Rules ... READ AND ABSORB ... Ignorance is not an excuse !

somewhere one at least of them was ignored
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Sorry didn't see the part of no selling on other sites so I've asked for my other sale items thread to be closed. Don't understand the reasoning for this and I've been vaping for over 3 years and this is the first forum I have joined (been a great read) and last if this is the sort of bullshit rules u put in place so please cancel/ban my account.

Super Moderator
    the reason we ask that is simple ... when you are part of the AVF community, we ask you to look after the community as well , not post ads all over the internet, then have someone come to a thread here in good faith and say " yep I will take it " only to have you say .. "sorry dude sold it on facebook half an hour ago ...stiff shyte ! I got my money ..."

not so bullshit now?

Our members buy and trade some awesome stuff and pass things on at great prices to help other vapers out ... its what we do

Hopefully that means you will stick about and become a great part of the place, but if people only come here to offload we ask they treat the classifieds with the above in mind ... I closed your other thread , .. if you decide you want to sell it only here let me know and I can reopen.. the choice as always is yours
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them