Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: For Sale banter

Super Moderator
    Cleaning up is sometimes an option , but NOT cleaning up is also one too .. esp where it serves as an example to peoples character ... it gives other sellers an idea of who they would rather be doing ( or not doing ) business with

Fair enough it uglies a persons thread ( and I get that ) but its also important to have a reference for the future, visible for all to see and also serves as a reminder to mods of how much leeway to give individuals ( ie poor form in a particular thread .. not good .. poor form in more than one thread .. therefore a pattern and should be dealt with and often is ! )

We try not to delete stuff , it serves a purpose at times ... if you clean up every bit of nonsense, then people waltz around saying " Mods just hide stuff blah blah... "
    Sometimes its important for people to remember that if you act like a ponce it doesn't just go away
    D1git, giruvian, gtadmin and 11 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Oh and you made the sale on the fuchai regardless too lol

But if you prefer the other items to be drama free listed .. then feel free to start a new thread with those items not sold in it ... that way the community gets the info on behaviour and you get a clean for sale thread
    D1git, giruvian, gtadmin and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Cleaning up is sometimes an option , but NOT cleaning up is also one too ..
    You know i have said that exact line to a girlfriend before that i once shared a house with..... she was not impressed

As Long as im not going to step on work tools or fkn Kids toys, its all good
    D1git, giruvian, Stomp and 7 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Cleaning up is sometimes an option , but NOT cleaning up is also one too .. esp where it serves as an example to peoples character ... it gives other sellers an idea of who they would rather be doing ( or not doing ) business with

Fair enough it uglies a persons thread ( and I get that ) but its also important to have a reference for the future, visible for all to see and also serves as a reminder to mods of how much leeway to give individuals ( ie poor form in a particular thread .. not good .. poor form in more than one thread .. therefore a pattern and should be dealt with and often is ! )

We try not to delete stuff , it serves a purpose at times ... if you clean up every bit of nonsense, then people waltz around saying " Mods just hide stuff blah blah... "
    Sometimes its important for people to remember that if you act like a ponce it doesn't just go away
    100% this. Act like a twat and accept your lot. Good call.
    D1git, giruvian, gtadmin and 7 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    You know i have said that exact line to a girlfriend before that i once shared a house with..... she was not impressed

As Long as im not going to step on work tools or fkn Kids toys, its all good
    Especially lego.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    giruvian, Fatman, merexy and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Go out to a kids birthday party and I've missed all the fun

Not had my pitchfork out in a while
    giruvian, hank, merexy and 1 others like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Go out to a kids birthday party and I've missed all the fun

Not had my pitchfork out in a while
    Sadly you can only get 1 on a pitchfork at a time, all those tines, and you can only get one damn kiddie at a time....sometimes theres contrasting evidence to say man really hasnt evolved...surely we can come up with something to get more of em at a time

Thats the way im twisting your last post
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 15-01-17 at 06:32 PM.
    AllyP likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

AVF Regular
    Geeeze! Always miss out.... :sniff: Haven't been involved in a good pitchforking for ages.....
    stylemessiah and gurishka like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Geeeze! Always miss out.... :sniff: Haven't been involved in a good pitchforking for ages.....
    S'ok

Seems there is too many ready to stand in for you. Hence the problem

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    giruvian, Fatman, merexy and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    To be fair if it was just a fs thread argument it wouldn't warrant my attention
    I will wait for the big game before really getting my pitchfork out
    RIP 22.12.2016

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast