Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Fs rx2/3 black

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21

    Fs rx2/3 black

    Hi all for sale rx2/3 black 9/10 condition $35 plus your choice of postage and pp fees no pick up available at this time
    Cheers Jono



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    HX melbourne
    Posts
    75
    If you change your mind about pickup let me know please. I work not to far from you im pretty sure so pickup is easy

  3. #3
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnCity View Post
    If you change your mind about pickup let me know please. I work not to far from you im pretty sure so pickup is easy
    Pick up is a real pain for me mate I work weird hours and have a 10 month old at home so hard to get a spare minute postage is easier as I can do it on my lunch break what would be a time that would work for u for pick up ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD
    Posts
    463
    If Burncity passes, I'll pay postage.

  5. #5
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ermoon2 View Post
    If Burncity passes, I'll pay postage.
    Hi ermoon as it says in title it's postage only so it's yours ..thank you will send pm shortly would u prefer standard or express ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono83 View Post
    Hi ermoon as it says in title it's postage only so it's yours ..thank you will send pm shortly would u prefer standard or express ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers Jono but I'll give BC a chance to respond first.
    BurnCity and iamtezr like this.

  7. #7
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ermoon2 View Post
    Cheers Jono but I'll give BC a chance to respond first.
    Cool


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ermoon2 likes this.

  8. #8
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Essendon
    Posts
    21
    Pm sent to ermoon as I haven't received any replies from burn city


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    HX melbourne
    Posts
    75
    Sorry lads was a long 14 hr shift on my end. Still keen but i also understand i didnt reply quickly

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnCity View Post
    Sorry lads was a long 14 hr shift on my end. Still keen but i also understand i didnt reply quickly
    All good BC. It's yours if ya want it, just say the word.
    iamtezr likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 06:13 PM.