Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gusah193

Thread: (WTB) Provari P3

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    208

    (WTB) Provari P3

    Hi, just checking if anyone has P3 they're willing to part with, before I go out and buy a brand new one.
    It seems the cheapest way to get hold of one is directly from provape, but they only have gold version available which I'm not a big fan of
    Thanks for looking

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by gusah193 View Post
    Hi, just checking if anyone has P3 they're willing to part with, before I go out and buy a brand new one.
    It seems the cheapest way to get hold of one is directly from provape, but they only have gold version available which I'm not a big fan of
    Thanks for looking
    Hi Gusah, Victory Vape and Vape king both have them in stock, by the time you work out postage and exchange rate there isn't a huge difference in price compared with Provape and they have more colours
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Daylesford, Victoria
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Hi Gusah, Victory Vape and Vape king both have them in stock, by the time you work out postage and exchange rate there isn't a huge difference in price compared with Provape and they have more colours
    Just checked and Provape have the satin silver it works out at about $209 AU with postage and upgraded to 30 watt.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker


  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Just checked and Provape have the satin silver it works out at about $209 AU with postage and upgraded to 30 watt.
    Yay! Satin Silver is a colour I'd go for. Thanks AllyP Them postages from US are pricey though, wow.
    I've also had a look at versatile vapes, never heard of them before, but they seem to have decent prices for P3, could be worth checking out if anyone else is in similar situation.
    hmm I'm going to wait couple of days to see if any good deals come up, and just order it from provape if nothing haha
    AllyP likes this.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:30 AM.