Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: FS: Some 0mg Juices that I don't like the smell of :)

AVF Regular

FS: Some 0mg Juices that I don't like the smell of :)

Hi folks!

This is OK by the rules, right?

30ml bottles of Ready To Vape 0mg juice - Charlie Noble 'Stroopwafel' (spiced caramel waffle) and 'Sollers Pointe' (spiced banana with mild tobacco) and Antidote Industries 'Death Adder' (mild tobacco with rum and dried fruits). Also a 30ml unmixed doubler of Alpine Cloud Co 'Everest' (raspberry lemonade).

As you can see, all bottles are full (or half full in the case of the doubler, coz I haven't mixed it yet!), the Charlie Noble's are marked 0mg, the the two Aussie juices are of course nic free - Antidote Industries are only available in RTV 0mg, ACC are available in RTV 0mg or doublers, and I promise this is a doubler, not a half empty bottle of RTV, hehehe.

No good to me as the tobaccos arent very tobacco at all (wouldn't even call them tobacco vapes!), and the sweet ones are waaaay too sweet for me.

$20 for all four, plus postage and PP fees.

AVF Regular
    I will take those please, express post

Cheers
    muscovyduckling likes this.

AVF Regular
    No probs HP - PM sent.

AVF Regular
    Gotta be quick around here. :-D
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Ahh Fabs, I so would have traded you for some Lighthorse and Cafe Latte too! Hahaha. I think I stuffed up my coffee concentrate concoction

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Ahh Fabs, I so would have traded you for some Lighthorse and Cafe Latte too! Hahaha. I think I stuffed up my coffee concentrate concoction
    Oh, what happened to it?

AVF Regular
    Money sent in brown paper bag

Cheers muscovyduckling

AVF Regular
    Thanks HP, will send through your tracking tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Oh, what happened to it?
    Well...... I got the beans, but they weren't ground up. And we don't have a coffee grinder at all (perhaps you and Sully should share the love a bit? Lol), so I ground up the beans in my mortar and pestle. And perhaps they weren't fine enough, because I've been steeping for many weeks now (more than two, anyway) and the PG is still very light. And there is a strange film of crud that is floating on the top between shakes... Maybe there is a contaminant in my mortar and pestle or something, because I thought the coffee sludge would settle on the bottom...

Hahahaha. The trials and tribulations!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    Thanks HP, will send through your tracking tomorrow

Well...... I got the beans, but they weren't ground up. And we don't have a coffee grinder at all (perhaps you and Sully should share the love a bit? Lol), so I ground up the beans in my mortar and pestle. And perhaps they weren't fine enough, because I've been steeping for many weeks now (more than two, anyway) and the PG is still very light. And there is a strange film of crud that is floating on the top between shakes... Maybe there is a contaminant in my mortar and pestle or something, because I thought the coffee sludge would settle on the bottom...

Hahahaha. The trials and tribulations!
    Oh, if you don't have a grinder, you should use ground coffee. Lavazza Crema E Gusto is niiiiice (they make different blends and roasts) if you can get it. Most supermarkets carry Lavazza, but not all of them have that one.
    Crema e Gusto Blend - Crisp and aromatic | Lavazza

I think you are right about the contaminant from the mortar. I'm thinking it's most likely essential oils from whatever you've had in there. I don't see anything but PG and coffee grounds when I do it.

If you use manufacturer ground coffee it tends to be finer. That speeds up the extraction quite a bit, but makes filtering just that little bit more difficult. My current filtering method is to remove the grounds by passing it through the SS mesh, I then do a second pass with filter paper in a mesh basket. It then gets set aside in a dark cupboard for two or three weeks to allow the proteins and really fine stuff to settle and stick to the bottom. I then syringe it off the sediment into another bottle. ETA: if there's no sediment, leave it longer 'cause there will be.

Colour: when first done it's not as dark as you'd expect. I'm normally happy if when I rotate the jar to agitate, the PG that is left on the sides is noticeably brown. It will have a very noticeable coffee aroma. The extraction will go darker with time. It's probably not advisable to make more than you can use in a year, and store it in the fridge after the first few months. I need to start thinking about my next batch...
    Last edited by fabricator4; 14-02-17 at 06:07 PM.

AVF Regular
    Goto Gloria Jeans, but a bag of their coffee, open bag throw it in the bin
    Keep bag, buy beans
    Refil bag
    take it back and plead insanity you forgot to ask for ground

Or send it to me and Ill grind it for you!

Ill second that crema e gusto blend - Fab your coffee knowledge! If you were female and ,........... nevermind.....
    giruvian, merexy, shaneo and 1 others like this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast