Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WTB: Smok ALIEN

Cool WTB: Smok ALIEN

Hey Guys,

I'm this close to hitting the checkout button on a Smok Alien but I thought perhaps there is someone here who is looking to offload one here first.
    Who knows, might save me a little waiting time

Ideally I'd like black/gunmetal or silver would be second choice however always great to know whats out there.
    I'm in Pyrmont, Sydney if you're local and could meet up.
    If it happens to come with an iJoy EXO RTA then that would be just fine too

Thanks for looking

Linton
    VapeLikeKing505 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Linton,
    I have silver alien like new.. bought it try..
    Only vaped couple of times. Bought it beg. Of feb 2017 and may be vaped on it twice. Bought it Aud 70 happy to give it to you for Aud 60. Its not that i dont like it, i have a gpriv as well and i enjoy gpriv more than alien.
    I live in revesby if you are interested than you can pick it up or i can post it to you for additional costs.
    Cheers

Edit: comes with original packaging and will also throw in some extra goodies if interested
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by VapeLikeKing505; 24-02-17 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VapeLikeKing505 View Post
    Hi Linton,
    Only vaped couple of times. Bought it beg. Of feb 2017 and may be vaped on it twice. Bought it Aud 70 happy to give it to you for Aud 60. Its not that i dont like it, i have a gpriv as well and i enjoy gpriv more than alien.
    I live in revesby if you are interested than you can pick it up or i can post it to you for additional costs.
    Cheers

Edit: comes with original packaging and will also throw in some extra goodies if interested
    Hey mate thanks for the offer
    Yep interested, just wishing right now I hadn't just given up my car for the next couple of months. Otherwise I'd be jumping in it.

Pretty new to Sydney but Revsby probably means you're unlikely to be in the city at some point over the weekend?

AVF Regular
    Its really easy to reach mate..
    My plans for cbd is not confirmed for the weekend.. if you catch a train from central it Will take only about 25mins to reach me.. if you can manage to come to revesby station than i can come and see you there.. i live close by the station..
    Or may be you can wait till i finalize my weekend plans.. but so far i dont think i have any plans for city.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Hi Linton,
    Cheers

I'm really interested to hear you say that as I decided on the GPriv after a lot of research and have been a little surprised to see the Alien get a lot more hullabaloo than the GPriv.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

Its really easy to reach mate..
    My plans for cbd is not confirmed for the weekend.. if you catch a train from central it Will take only about 25mins to reach me.. if you can manage to come to revesby station than i can come and see you there.. i live close by the station..
    Or may be you can wait till i finalize my weekend plans.. but so far i dont think i have any plans for city.

Well awesome then , let me know if something looks to be coming up and I'll check out this train business and keep you updated

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I'm really interested to hear you say that as I decided on the GPriv after a lot of research and have been a little surprised to see the Alien get a lot more hullabaloo than the GPriv.
    Both are awesome devices.. i bought silver alien because the black ones have paint issues.. and i just could not risk that.
    Another thing is alien is smaller than gpriv both being dual 18650 devices. They said 25mm tank will not fit flush on gpriv but with silicone case on gpriv i bet if someone can see any overhang. I liked touch screen factor of gpriv thats why i use gpriv more. (Also the firing bar is more confy on gpriv ;-) )
    Gprivs are awesome in my opinion.

Cat likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Have both, would take alien in a heart beat. Does everything the gPriv can do but smaller more solid feeling device, and gives user more detail on touchscreen which was really disappointing. The screen was the obvious feature but I can't help but feel it was rushed, and honestly looks bad IMO when compared to display of other touchscreens like Snow wolf plus and the like.

Cat likes this.

Thanks for the input low_key, feeling pretty good about my decision with that little up. @VapeLikeKing505 Pm incoming
    Cat likes this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    I like how the GPriv is curved to perfectly fit the BBB...that's a 25mm tank isn't it?

Anyway, I have the Snowwolf miniplus and whilst the display looks good and you can cover it with your finger quickly for stealth vaping, I like the look of the GPriv touchscreen and it is much easier to use than the Snowwolf MiniPlus. Haven't seen the Snowwolf plus touchscreen menu lit up yet, but I guess at the end of the day all of this comes down to personal preference doesn't it, though it's always interesting to hear other people's opinions on pros and cons.

Update: Just looked at the Snowwolf plus display and it's same as Mini plus. The GPriv is far more user friendly and I prefer the buttons on the side of the Mini Plus too.
    Last edited by Cat; 24-02-17 at 09:30 PM.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast