AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Genuine Aspire Triton Mini Coils (1.2ohm)

G'day,

I thought I'd really like the Triton Mini Kanthal 1.2 ohm coils for my Nautilus/Nautilus Mini and Silo tanks but I prefer the 1.8 BVC's.

I bought 5 x 5 packs and I want to swap them for genuine Aspire 1.8 BVCs or sell them.

I used one of the coils so there are 4 x un-opened packs and a pack with 4 coils left. In total I have 24 coils to sell/swap.

They are genuine Aspire coils that I purchased from Victory Vape for $18 a pack

Is anyone interested? If you want to buy, I'll send anywhere is Aust - $70 for the 24 coils and postage.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, you might want to go and introduce yourself in the New Vapers forum and tell us a little bit about yourself. It'll help with the sale. Generally we don't like people coming in and dumping their wares in the FS section with their first post.

On my way there now!,

**I've edited this post** and added what I wrote in the New Vapers section below...so you don't have to look for it.

G'day I'm Josh, I've been vaping for just over 4 months. My first toot was my last cigarette!

I have an iStick Power and an iStick 40, along with 2 Nautilus Minis and a Beyond Vape Silo (also a full size Nautilus and Eleaf GS tank which I don't use).

I adore waking up to phillip rocke creme dela creme and vape that till midday. The I move onto Sarcastic Fringehead Mutiny/Siren Song/Skallywag till 4pm. From there it's all custards...Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk, Vaporfi Rainbow Custard, Dinner Lady Strawberry Custard etc. I have a large shelf full of juice and spend way to much...today I banned myself from buying more till Good Friday.

I'm a massive vaping fanatic and have converted at least 5 smokers to date. I'm driven to approach smokers and chat about vaping and I always carry an extra drip tip for them to try with. I could talk about vaping to chair, I just love it!

Anyway for an introduction, "that'll do pig, that'll do"...
    Last edited by JRock; 04-03-17 at 09:35 PM. Reason: added my introduction as suggested

I think I'll keep the coils...I've had a good crack at them today and with the right technique they are O.K.

Please consider them of the market.