Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [WANTED] Griffin 22mm tanks

AVF Regular

[WANTED] Griffin 22mm tanks

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has any Griffin 22 mm tanks that they may be looking to offload. Broke my spare in Thailand last week so chasing up another 1 or more.

Many thanks

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    As in the old 22mm griffin?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
    ~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    Hi JepunK, yep that's the one I am after. Can buy new from one place in Aus or fastech, but thought I would see if anyone here is looking to offload one or more first.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    Not sure how many you're after, but if you want another one after Jepunks, I've got one I can sell ya for $20 if that suits?

AVF Regular
    I'll take what I can get Larry.
    Larry Backsplash likes this.

AVF Regular
    haaa easy, I'll PM you details shortly

AVF Regular
    That was bloody quick - arrived this morning - thanks
    Larry Backsplash likes this.

AVF Regular

[WANTED] Griffin 22mm tanks

Hey mate, you still after griffins? I think I have one laying around somewhere, will double check when I get home from work. Not sure why but the air flow spins really freely, was like that when I actually received it and just used a vape band to hold it still. You may be able to use it for spares if you want. Just pay for postage and it's yours if you want.

Not 100% when I'll be able to post it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Sorry Richard...I was busy with work and totally forgot about this thread...

I think I have 2 laying around somewhere....let me know if you still want them?
    ~ JepunKô

AVF Regular
    Andyj - let me know if you find it as it may be good to have laying around for spares.

JepunK - let me know if you do and what price you want for them.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast