Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wtb Mod

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast

Wtb Mod

Hey guys im looking for a nice mod about 100watts ish to accommodate my silo beast tank.
    Something thats great for day to day use
    I vape it at 70 watts so pretty open

Vape on
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    Have a look at either the pico dual or even the releaux mini.. mini is an 80w the pico dual runs up to 200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    Hey guys im looking for a nice mod about 100watts ish to accommodate my silo beast tank.

Vape on
    Ijoy Maxo Quad? Have a blue maxo quad to sell.
    4 battery mod so more than enough battery life and power

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsmd View Post
    Ijoy Maxo Quad? Have a blue maxo quad to sell.
    4 battery mod so more than enough battery life and power
    Certainly interested how would you rate the mod ?

Vape on
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    Certainly interested how would you rate the mod ?

Vape on
    I'm honestly not a fan of regulated mods.
    I'm in full squonking mode so this is a completely useless mod to me.
    It works as it should and the versitility of using either 2 batteries or 4 batteries work a treat though.
    With 4 batteries, they should last you a good long time before needing a recharge, which is great.
    While the mod is huge, it feels great in the hand. Dont think it's an "out-and-about" kind of mod though.
    Defo too big to be chucked in the pocket comfortably.
    More of a desk mod.
    There are also some manufacturing issues with the mod. While i dont find this to be a problem, many people feel that the battery door was poorly designed and prone to slight rocking when 4 batteries are inserted. Note.. rocking/wobbly, not at risk of falling over kind though.

AVF Regular

Vape on
    Hi Jake,

Sorry I should have got back to you earlier regarding the smok alien. Here are some pictures. I'll sell this with a smok skyhook rdta tank. $80 for both. Sorry I don't have images for the skyhook rdta tank at the moment. I can take photos when I get home tonight.

Only issue with the tank is that it doesn't come with the spare pyrex glass replacement as it is be used on the tank at the moment. The installed glass that came with it new broke when I took apart the tank for the first time. The tank will come in the box with all associated parts.

Note that these items are practically brand new - I purchased the alien on 7/2/2017, the tanks came in via mail a week later. Both of these were just out of my vaping style and I found the alien a bit too heavy to pocket. The skyhook is a good tank. Chucks like nothing else if that's what you are after. Flavour is great too and matches the alien well. Both used a max of maybe three - four times and then packed away. Mod doesn't come with batteries and tank with no coils (I can make you some though if you want with 30g SS claptons)

Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 22-03-17 at 10:47 AM. Reason: add some additional text.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsmd View Post
    I'm honestly not a fan of regulated mods.
    I'm in full squonking mode so this is a completely useless mod to me.
    It works as it should and the versitility of using either 2 batteries or 4 batteries work a treat though.
    With 4 batteries, they should last you a good long time before needing a recharge, which is great.
    While the mod is huge, it feels great in the hand. Dont think it's an "out-and-about" kind of mod though.
    Defo too big to be chucked in the pocket comfortably.
    More of a desk mod.
    There are also some manufacturing issues with the mod. While i dont find this to be a problem, many people feel that the battery door was poorly designed and prone to slight rocking when 4 batteries are inserted. Note.. rocking/wobbly, not at risk of falling over kind though.
    Thanks for the honosty max how much you looking for the mod?

Vape on

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Hi Jake,

Sorry I should have got back to you earlier regarding the smok alien. Here are some pictures. I'll sell this with a smok skyhook rdta tank. $80 for both. Sorry I don't have images for the skyhook rdta tank at the moment. I can take photos when I get home tonight.

Only issue with the tank is that it doesn't come with the spare pyrex glass replacement as it is be used on the tank at the moment. The installed glass that came with it new broke when I took apart the tank for the first time. The tank will come in the box with all associated parts.

Note that these items are practically brand new - I purchased the alien on 7/2/2017, the tanks came in via mail a week later. Both of these were just out of my vaping style and I found the alien a bit too heavy to pocket. The skyhook is a good tank. Chucks like nothing else if that's what you are after. Flavour is great too and matches the alien well. Both used a max of maybe three - four times and then packed away. Mod doesn't come with batteries and tank with no coils (I can make you some though if you want with 30g SS claptons)

Semi i just brought one last night as i wanted one to run my tfv12 😣 why wasnt i more patient 😑

Vape on

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the honosty max how much you looking for the mod?

Vape on
    I'm bundling the mod with a brand new Exo S tank for $70 if you're interested.
    Cheers,

AVF Regular
    Semi i just brought one last night as i wanted one to run my tfv12 �� why wasnt i more patient ��

Vape on
    Hahahahaahhaa nevermind, I don't blame you! when you start vaping all you want to do is buy more toys. I'm just a guilty as you! - I'm still buying vape gear and hate waiting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast