Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: WTB: LostVape Therion

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

WTB: LostVape Therion

Might be a long shot but figured I'd try here before settling in for the long ship over from China.

Preferably I want the 75w cause I don't vape over 35w and cheaper is better! But will consider the higher wattage versions. Not interested in the squonker version. Colour isn't all that important but I guess I'd prefer black frame given the choice.
    Cat likes this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    Might be a long shot but figured I'd try here before settling in for the long ship over from China.

Preferably I want the 75w cause I don't vape over 35w and cheaper is better! But will consider the higher wattage versions. Not interested in the squonker version. Colour isn't all that important but I guess I'd prefer black frame given the choice.
    Just an FYI:
    a) Fasttech has them for au$145 including shipping of course, if you put MAP in the checkout code (Black frame DNA167)
    b) I did read that you stated why you were looking at a 75W, and still suggest the 167 due to EXTENSIVE research I did, beginning with wanting to buy a 75 for much the same reasons as you listed.
    c) All of the above is in case you have no luck here, and just for your consideration.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Just an FYI:
    a) Fasttech has them for au$145 including shipping of course, if you put MAP in the checkout code (Black frame DNA167)
    b) I did read that you stated why you were looking at a 75W, and still suggest the 167 due to EXTENSIVE research I did, beginning with wanting to buy a 75 for much the same reasons as you listed.
    c) All of the above is in case you have no luck here, and just for your consideration.
    Thanks! I was hoping to avoid china shipping but not sure ill find one on here.

Can you link the one you found on FT? Im just running through their stock now and everything seems to be on preorder... Aka. out of stock :<.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Okay I just checked the one I got, and I had to wait a bit, especially because it was around Chinese New Year, but when mine came in they had a heap of stock come in. If they are all sold out in less than a month, you can be pretty sure they will be restocked very soon, and it my be worth sending them a quick note if you are prepared to be a bit patient. I did a lot of price research as well, and that was the best I came up with. Gearbest also have them on special (check the vendor section), though their birthday special is still not quite as cheap as FT (US$116.99 $153.47au at time of writing + postage), I just checked...and they are in stock.

Lost Vape Therion DNA 166W TC Box Mod for E Cigarette-149.06 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    I have a silver Therion 166 with black door that has only been tested a few times. You can have it for $115 plus your choice of postage if you want it. Let me know if you want pics.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Homie, gurishka and Cat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bakersdozen View Post
    I have a silver Therion 166 with black door that has only been tested a few times. You can have it for $115 plus your choice of postage if you want it. Let me know if you want pics.

Your a legend! Unfortunately i had a couple of drinks last night and decided to throw a bunch of money at Elegomall, taking advantage of first timer discount... $200 later im now waiting 7-14 days for my new therion, another limitless rdta, a bunch of coils, cotton and a variety of tools -_-.

On the plus side i apparently paid $96 AUD for a brand new therion, thats kinda cool lol.
    rockmoose and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Your a legend! Unfortunately i had a couple of drinks last night and decided to throw a bunch of money at Elegomall, taking advantage of first timer discount... $200 later im now waiting 7-14 days for my new therion, another limitless rdta, a bunch of coils, cotton and a variety of tools -_-.

On the plus side i apparently paid $96 AUD for a brand new therion, thats kinda cool lol.
    No worries mate hope it all pays off for you. Offer open to anyone else interested until I make a new post.

gurishka and Cat like this.

Cat
    AVF Regular

Wow, what was the first timer discount?
    Homie likes this.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Wow, what was the first timer discount?
    Virgin Money !!!!!!!!!
    rockmoose and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Lol 😁