Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Little clean up

AVF Regular

Little clean up

Hello Avf,

Little clean up time. Most of the selling items are my favroites and till now its hard for me to apart from them but i guess i am just being greedy.. 😁😁
    I dont use these things anymore and i know there will be someone who can make better use of these things.
    I am sorry for long post.

Regarding postage and paypal:
    I will kindly ask the buyers to pay the postage of regular post $8 and express $11. I will take the pp fees.

Things for sale:
    1 - (sold) Limtless 24 RDA. $20
    Used but in neat condition. This has been one of by beloved RDAs for a while.
    I will chuck in the extra cap for the RDA (shown in picture). Can choose one from from the below freebies.

2 - (sold) griffin 25mm RTA. $25
    Neat condition.. does not come with frosted glass because i am an idiot. The first day i used it with frosted glass and i ended up breaking it but it comes with black spare glass. also can choose one from the below freebies.

3 - Herakles RTA V2. $25
    its like new, had only one build on this one and the Airflow is just too much for my style of vaping. Its awesome tank to build on but its unfortunate that i can not use it. Can choose one of the below freebies.

4 - (sold) Twisted messes 24. $40
    Again like new, only one build and used it for may be for 2 days, couple of hours each day.
    This should have been on Avf long back but i couldnt apart from it just thinking may be i will be able to figure out solution for AFC. it looks sexy as hell. But too much air which i dont need. Can choose one of the below freebies.

5 - (sold) joyetech pro c. $30
    Beatiful stealth vape. Used it for about 4 to 5 times. Just couldnt figure out the best use of it. Uses single 18650 battery (not included). Comes with 4x0.5ohm MTL coils and 2 RBA kits. Can choose one of the below freebies.

6 - (sold) ijoy Tornado. $10
    Like new, had one build on it and used it may be twice. Again too much airflow which doesnt suit my vaping style. Will chuck in eleaf melo 3 mini to sweeten the deal. Melo 3 mini does not come with any coils and original drip tip, just the tank by itself with custom 510 drip tip.

Freebies:
    Every buyer can choose one freebie per item except ijoy tornado buyer as the melo 3 mini is already included in the deal. Buy one get one freebie, buy 2 get 2 freebies.. lol it will be first come first serve basis. I cant really figure out who may need what thats why i kept it this way.. i hope i am doing it right.
    Anyways..
    1 - (gone) underground RDA clone.

2 - (gone) Goon 24mm glass chuff cap x 2.

3 - RX200 silicone sleeve.

4 - (gone) Japanese organic cotton with some kanthal A1 22g wire.(not sure how long is the wire, preety sure can make some coils to get you going).

5 -(gone) Ego stick with beauty ring and charger. (Not sure who still use this.. but i found it and dont even remember using it ever. Battery is still charging and looks like its working).

Thanks for looking,
    Jeegar

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by VapeLikeKing505; 30-03-17 at 09:14 PM.
    Tom Drake and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    I'll take the Griffin & the Twisted Messes.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Sure mate.. pls choose your freebies pm incoming with pp details

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    I'll take one of the GOon chuff caps as I have a clone coming some time this year...lol
    VapeLikeKing505 likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Payment sent

AVF Regular
    And payment received..
    Will try to get it to PO today
    By the way.. you can choose 2 freebies goon glass chuff caps being one what about the other one?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    In that case sling me the clone. I'll PiF if it doesn't work for me.

AVF Regular
    Done.. undergound clone and goon chuff caps it is..

AVF Regular
    Cheers bloke

AVF Regular
    Put me down for the Limitless and wick and wire if they're still available

Sent from my overpriced and overrated iPhone using the merely sufficient Tapatalk app :-/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast