Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: WTB - a cheap under $50 box mod

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    5,975

    WTB - a cheap under $50 box mod

    Its not for me..

    but wanting to buy a built in easy to use battery box mod if anyone has one spare .. usual vv or vw easy to use one with no frills attached.. if its girly mores the better but it doesnt matter as long as it is in some kind of good condition

    Needs to be able to run some kind of new fangled sub ohm coil that cool kids use nowadays

    Wont be on line for the next couple of hours so please forgive any late reply (am not being rude or snobby but I have dinner and cleaning and all that to do - so about half past 10ish I will be back)

    But my thanks in advance

    RATM
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






    Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs











  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,740
    Mr Gruffy is offering a new 20 watt istick in the PIF thanks thread if you are quick
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    yeah ratm, go pifing.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Its not for me..

    but wanting to buy a built in easy to use battery box mod if anyone has one spare .. usual vv or vw easy to use one with no frills attached.. if its girly mores the better but it doesnt matter as long as it is in some kind of good condition

    Needs to be able to run some kind of new fangled sub ohm coil that cool kids use nowadays

    Wont be on line for the next couple of hours so please forgive any late reply (am not being rude or snobby but I have dinner and cleaning and all that to do - so about half past 10ish I will be back)

    But my thanks in advance

    RATM
    Hi Rebel,

    I have a Tesla Nano 60w that was used once or twice and put back in the box. Bought it for $70 and was trying to sell it for the same price with an axiom tank. I can sell it to you for $40 which is $30 off ex postage though.

    It can do subohming and has TC for Ni and Ti - but not SS. It's great for a beginner - just screw in a tank and off you go. The clear packaging still has plastic on it too. I also saved the plastic taps so i can seal it up again for you.

    Its also 3600mah. Details - http://www.teslacigs.com/design/nano60w.html

    Pictures below:











    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 29-03-17 at 08:31 PM.


  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    5,975
    Mr Gruffy my sincerest thanks for your kind offer but she is not a new vaper but rather just a poor one and I have run out of spares to give.. so will leave your kind offer to a new vaper if that is ok .. It is a nice offer and nice mod tho

    Semine the tesla is also a great mod and i think will be perfect for her am really glad I posted for her - she was starting to stress bc her mod is beginning to play up

    If you send your paypal addy together with the final price including postage I/ she/ they- will be more than happy to take it off your hands

    Really do appreciate this and on short notice too

    Look forward to hearing from you in pm



    MrGruffy, merexy, ermoon2 and 2 others like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






    Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs











  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    5,975
    Payment sent! (with unasked for tired ramble)

    Thanks again

    RATM
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






    Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs











  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Payment sent! (with unasked for tired ramble)

    Thanks again

    RATM
    Yup. Deal done and dusted. Should be with you in the next day or two. Lucky you're not up north. Postage is delayed big time apparently. Hopefully all our Northern brethren are doing ok in the aftermath.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Yup. Deal done and dusted. Should be with you in the next day or two. Lucky you're not up north. Postage is delayed big time apparently. Hopefully all our Northern brethren are doing ok in the aftermath.
    Posted! PM'd the tracking number Rebel.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    5,975
    Thankies!

    Bah 10 chars heres an unrelated documentary instead ... just cause .. well I have just finished watching it and it was good is all ,, will post again when it arrives ... (not the documentary that is )


    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






    Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs











  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    886
    LOL! Thats a very obscure doco! how did you find that? The last whacked doco I watched on youtube was sex in ancient egypt and you know what it's no different to what it is now (well except for all the incest that is).

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Thankies!

    Bah 10 chars heres an unrelated documentary instead ... just cause .. well I have just finished watching it and it was good is all ,, will post again when it arrives ... (not the documentary that is )



 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:08 AM.