• 14 Post By Seminewvaper75
  • 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 2 Post By BryR
  • 7 Post By Seminewvaper75
  • 2 Post By chris_vaper
  • 3 Post By BryR
  • 2 Post By Seminewvaper75
  • 1 Post By Waylander

Thread: P.I.F. Innokin Indura T18 Starter Pack plus an extra T18 tank... Just pay postage!

AVF Regular

P.I.F. Innokin Indura T18 Starter Pack plus an extra T18 tank... Just pay postage!

Hi Everyone,

I guess this is the place to PIF. I just want to pay back a little kindness to this forum particularly to all the great members who have been very welcoming and well - just nice. As stated previously you won't get this niceness on a tech or gamers forum so I am very appreciative to everyone that's here. No big egos.

So I want to PIF an Innokin Indura T18 Starter Pack plus an extra T18 tank. I bought it to muck around with and really just wanted to buy something for no other reason than - to buy something hahahahah. The Innokin is only 14W but has great flavour due to the coils. Unfortunately, you'll have to pay for shipping - hopefully thats not a turn off.

It's up for grabs but I really hope it goes to someone who is trying to quit smokes or to someone who is helping someone to quit smokes. I'm sure you know how good this kit already so no need for introductions.

Images below - its practically brand new and I'm throwing in an extra T18 tank.

Last edited by Fatman; 29-03-17 at 08:54 PM.

AVF Regular
    Brilliant piece of kit. You're a star
    Fatman likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Aww nice work Semi

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I would love this, I'm 10 days off the stinkies and I'm still trying to find something that works for me.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BryR View Post
    I would love this, I'm 10 days off the stinkies and I'm still trying to find something that works for me.
    Hi BryR,

I would love to give this to you as you sound like someone genuinely trying to give up smoking. I've read through your first five posts and see you have an istick 30w and nautilus tank. Both of these are an excellent starters kit but i do understand how bulky this is - especially for a new vaper.

I know this sounds like I'm making you jump through hoops to get this kit, but if you can do this for me, you can have the kit.

If you can go here: AussieVapers - Your story and post a new thread just to introduce yourself and so the members here can welcome you properly.

Your can write as much or little about yourself, it doesn't matter just as long as we get to know you and your vaping story. Don't worry no one is going to haze you. Also, while you're there someone can also help you put your location in your profile.

Once you've done that I'll be happy for this to go to you.
    Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 30-03-17 at 07:44 AM.
    gtadmin, Fatman, 1ynne and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Nice one mate, T18 will be a great PIF for someone just coming off the Fags.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi seminewvaper75, I've posted an into in the new members introduction thread ��

AVF Regular
    Great! Welcome aboard Bry. I'll send you a private message with the details.
    Crisscross and gurishka like this.

AVF Regular
    Just sent this out to you BryR! PM'd tracking number to you.

AVF Regular
    Nice work mate :thumbsup: And the T18 is a good piece of kit. My older bro used that when he started. BryR gratz and good luck.
    Seminewvaper75 likes this.