Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: [WTB] Origen Little 16 BF by Norbert

AVF Regular

[WTB] Origen Little 16 BF by Norbert

I just thought I'd try my luck Anyone out there with an Origen Little lying neglected in a drawer?

I could also trade for a Stumpy or Manta (both bottom-fed by Catfish) if preferred.
    Fatman and DogMan like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    Stumpy
    Have i told you lately how beautiful you are?

On an unrelated note. If you ever want to part with your stumpy, hit me up. But mebbe not immediately since I have a pdib mod almost ready to pay for.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk
    gtadmin, Fatman, btobw and 3 others like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post

On an unrelated note. If you ever want to part with your stumpy, hit me up. But mebbe not immediately since I have a pdib mod almost ready to pay for.
    Haha - you know how to woo a girl, Dan! However ...

It depends a bit on what happens with this quest for another O Little. If I'm successful in this quest, I can part with one of the CAM Stumpies one way or another (I have two).

Pdib certainly gets the most out of a block of wood. Yours will be wonderful
    Fatman, DogMan and 1ynne like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    I've got one that's unloved. Great condition. Comes with beauty ring and white drip tip for 110 posted.
    Fatman, merexy and rockmoose like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Done deal, Northerner! PM me your paypal details. If you want to keep the beauty ring for other atties, feel free to do that. I bought several, but then it turned out I don't usually use them.
    DogMan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ring suits the Origen very nicely. I will send it to you anyways as I don't have anything else it fits.

Won't be able to post it to you until Monday now though... kids are about to arrive home for the holidays.

PM incoming.
    Fatman and DogMan like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post

It looks like you may be in luck when you're ready, Dan Just let me know.
    DogMan and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Payment received thanks.

Will shoot it out to you in the new week.

J
    btobw likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Ring suits the Origen very nicely. I will send it to you anyways as I don't have anything else it fits.

Won't be able to post it to you until Monday now though... kids are about to arrive home for the holidays.

PM incoming.
    Payment made. Postage on Monday is absolutely fine, thank you. It's not as though I won't have anything to vape in the meantime
    DogMan, merexy and Northerner like this.

AVF Regular
    It looks like you may be in luck when you're ready, Dan Just let me know.
    Yippee. Will work it out later. Thank you

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    btobw and AllyP like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast