Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: PIF: Free stuff!!! Just pay Postage & Handling and Paypal fee

AVF Regular

Exclamation PIF: Free stuff!!! Just pay Postage & Handling and Paypal fee

Hi Everyone,

This post was originally posted in the official PIF thread in the general e-cigarette vaporization discussion sub-forum.

The following items were donated to me by a member of this forum and I have the following items up for grabs. New members are encouraged to put their hand up for these and will be prioritised first - so don't be shy. As much as possible only 1 item per person - please consider other members who may need them more.

Please see the list below:

The following tanks are rebuildables and are MTL/Restrictive Lung vapes.

1 x eleaf Lemo rta tank - BLK
    1 x eleaf Delta II with RBA -SS

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    1 x eleaf Lemo 2 rta tank - SS - RESERVED FOR CHRIS1972
    TAKEN - GIVEN TO BASSMAN - Package these two together as one give away.
    1 x Smok GCT tank - SS/Gold trim. Comes with three replacement Ni200 coils
    1 x Smok XPro M80 Plus

All items do not come in boxes and will be packaged appropriately for the safe journey to you.

All that is required is that you pay for postage and handling and Paypal fees. This will equate to approximately $10 - $12 via snail mail.

Further information and images for these items can be found on:

Official AVF P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward ) Thread ...Please read OP before participating!
    Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 03-04-17 at 12:54 PM.

AVF Regular
    I'd like to put my hand up for the eleaf Lemo 2 rta tank - SS, but only if no newbies want it. Postage payment would be made via paypal this coming Saturday, cause I'm poor til then
    AllyP and Seminewvaper75 like this.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

AVF Regular
    I'd like to grab that Smok Pack. It's got an extra 30W over anything of mine which would come in useful. I'll defer, of course, to a new chum or someone more deserving. I have been PIFed by Oisin some wire and ohm meters very recently.

AVF Regular
    I'm always too slow for PIFs..LOL!!
    The Smok pack looks awesome!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1972 View Post
    I'd like to put my hand up for the eleaf Lemo 2 rta tank - SS, but only if no newbies want it. Postage payment would be made via paypal this coming Saturday, cause I'm poor til then
    Hi Chris,

I'll be happy to give this to you. To be honest even if it is only a single coil build, I think new vapers will find the deck difficult to build on just because of the specific design of the coil required (reminds me of a clothes peg spring).

I know there are two ways to mount the coil but I don't think new users will not be aware of the possibility of causing a short with the second method.

I'll PM you my det's but won't be able to send this out till tomorrow as I don't have the unassigned items with me today for posting. I'll send this via snail mail so its cheaper.

Oh btw I saw you can't pay till Saturday so that should be all good.

Thanks

Jay
    Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 03-04-17 at 11:51 AM.
    chris1972 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi chris_v and Vapeman,

I'm happy for either of you to receive this pack. But you guys decide between yourselves ok. Just remember what you need it for and if you really want it.

Thanks

Jay

AVF Regular
    Its all good the mod will be a spare/backup for me.
    I don't know a lot about the tank if I got it would give it a go. I love my Wotofo Conquerer and Smok TFV8 Big Baby.

The mod on its own is all I really want.

I am with Bassman if there is a N00bie who needs it more they can have it
    Bassman likes this.

AVF Regular
    I only really wanted the mod too. Maybe leave it open for a new vaper for a while and if no-one picks it up we can think about it then.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_vaper View Post
    Its all good the mod will be a spare/backup for me.
    I don't know a lot about the tank if I got it would give it a go. I love my Wotofo Conquerer and Smok TFV8 Big Baby.

The mod on its own is all I really want.

I am with Bassman if there is a N00bie who needs it more they can have it
    OK Guys,

I really wanted this PIF out of my hands before the end of the week so Bassman its yours. As you stated you've only got a mod that goes up to approx 50W. This might suit you more.

chris_v admitted its only for a back up.

Bassman receiving a PIF for wire and ohm reader is all good. But I think you can quality for this. Just as long you take both the mod and tank you have no choice hahaha.

If you don't like the mod, you can always PIF out again at a later date - just make sure you use it well first LOL. I wouldn't worry about PIFing the tank though. YOu can always pass it onto a friend. It only has 3 coils - but they are temp control coils that you can use with the mod.

I'll PM you around lunch.

Thanks

J
    gtadmin, Fatman and Bassman like this.

AVF Regular
    Sweet Bassman enjoy

Mine current mod is KBox 75w paint peeling which is a pain in the butt as every now and then when using it get flakes of paint on my hands.

I think Mr Bass is more deserving.
    Bassman and Seminewvaper75 like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast