Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WTB: Digiflavor Siren GTA

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

WTB: Digiflavor Siren GTA

Hey peoples looking for a Siren as I can't find any online for less than $55. I emailed manufacturer and they have stopped making them and have no stock left. If you have one in good condition you would be willing to sell me please let me know. Preferably stainless but black would be okay.

TIA,
    Craig
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    well now you have made me sad... stopped making Sirens... why why why....

unless they have a new model ? could it be possible ? oh be still my beating heart !

Look its not a siren - but there is genuine Fuji GTA on sale for 8.00.. just a thought

Edit: I think I found some Siren 25 GTA for sale ...https://www.everzon.com/digiflavor-s...5-version.html
    Last edited by 1ynne; 07-04-17 at 10:23 AM.
    H.G.Prefect likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    well now you have made me sad... stopped making Sirens... why why why....

unless they have a new model ? could it be possible ? oh be still my beating heart !

Look its not a siren - but there is genuine Fuji GTA on sale for 8.00.. just a thought

Edit: I think I found some Siren 25 GTA for sale ...https://www.everzon.com/digiflavor-s...5-version.html
    Thanks for opening my eyes to the Fuji! That single coil version looks great... the one you posted doesn't say it's a clone but seem too cheap for authentic. What do you think?
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    efun has the fuji both duel and single coil models for 7.99

I have the single coil version and its is very nice
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have bought the Siren from Efun and it was genuine so I assume The Fuji is genuine and is just a fabulous sale price.. have to admit that at that price I have been thinking I might grab some.. even if just for spares because I believe it takes the same size glass as the siren 25 and more importantly the o rings !.. and now captive has almost swung me over to buying some

edit: spare glass for Siren Series https://www.everzon.com/replacement-...ries-tank.html
    Last edited by 1ynne; 07-04-17 at 01:38 PM.
    KNGPN likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    I have bought the Siren from Efun and it was genuine so I assume The Fuji is genuine and is just a fabulous sale price.. have to admit that at that price I have been thinking I might grab some.. even if just for spares because I believe it takes the same size glass as the siren 25 and more importantly the o rings !.. and now captive has almost swung me over to buying some
    buy buy buy you know you want to

But you are right about the price it is unreal

AVF Regular
    At that price - ordered one black - one silver . . . Hopefully as good as Siren - my ADV ATM !
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi guys. Whats the fugi like compared to the siren. I've been using the siren since xmas and love it. I'm going to get another one and i have a heap of replacement glasses on their way. If the sirens been canned maybe i should be researching a replacement

AVF Regular
    well Coxy, on the basis that Captive said the Fuji was good.. watching some videos, and the fact that the glass fits the siren, oh and the super sale price of $7.99.. , Like Melb, I have weakened and bought two Fuji's ! I have not bought anything since I started vaping the Sirens - they never go out of rotation... The fuji looks to have more air... we will see !
    Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Fuji is a direct lung tank - more airflow,
    Siren is a MTL tank - less airflow

Apart from the airflow I cant see any difference
    I run my single coil Fuji with top airflow closed and bottom airflow set 1/2 way its a nice restricted lung hit like that.
    1ynne likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast