Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: WTB: Provari 2 or 2.5 - Budget $100 - Must be working - any colour (except pink) :D

AVF Regular

WTB: Provari 2 or 2.5 - Budget $100 - Must be working - any colour (except pink) :D

Hi All,

OK this provari is not for me - I swear and no I am not going to use it as a torch.

Basically one of the new vapers here at work tried out my provari mini and realised how good a vape it was when comparing it to his vaporesso target pro.

He smokes *edit: ahem vapes* high mg nic and even though he has it down on the lower wattage, through an mtl tank and with ceramic coil, he just wasn't impressed with it - particularly with the high nic juice. However, he still likes the mod for sub ohming.

I gave him a try of the provari and was just surprised at how pleasant it was to vape from and how good the flavour was through the VIKA clone.

As a favour to him I told him I can put my feelers out for a provari. I told him too bad that he didn't let me know earlier as 3 of them were just sold (mallee00 gear).

So if there are any provari's still for sale please let me know. His budget is around $100 - its not far from what the going rate is for the older models. Any colour will do (except for pink) just as long as it still works.

Thanks in advance

JAy
    Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 07-04-17 at 04:12 PM.

AVF Regular

coughs !

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    More like this lol

AVF Regular
    LOL I presume you want the full size not a mini.

Mallee is still your best bet for them. If not I have a new satin mini coming so I could possibly let go my fav v2 satin silver mini.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 07-04-17 at 06:00 PM.
    Seminewvaper75 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Paging Mallee. Provari's wanted

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I got a silver 2.5 with extender cap. Bought it a while ago during a blemish sale but barely used it. Practically new. Let me know if u want some photos
    Seminewvaper75 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Evstratos View Post
    I got a silver 2.5 with extender cap. Bought it a while ago during a blemish sale but barely used it. Practically new. Let me know if u want some photos
    Hi Evstratos,

Yes please so I can pass it on to him. This guys is good, he was the dude I taught how to use his target mini that he inherited from his brother in law. Didnt know he could change temperature or even remove the tank.

He's been off the smokes for a month now. Too be honest I've worked with him for 2 years and never spoke to him even when I was still on the cigs. See what vaping does, brings people together.

And as I said the floor he worked on has basically switched to vaping. 5 tech guys have converted. Mind you they all use the Target Pro. I call them the Vaporesso promotional team. Guess its the shape of the mod and the ccoils that they like. At least they've converted.

Having overheard the prices of cigs these days I can see why. A pack of 25 marlboro gold is like $39 in the Sydney CBD.

But if you can do it for the price stated he would be very grateful.

thanks

Jay
    DogMan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    LOL I presume you want the full size not a mini.

Mallee is still your best bet for them. If not I have a new satin mini coming so I could possibly let go my fav v2 satin silver mini.
    Hi XX,

Whatever you are offering. This guy has stated he's now addicted to vaping and I told him to be careful cause it can be an expensive hobby. Mind you I have to give you credit for the set up he tried. The vika clone and mini really sold him over. He said the flavour was really prominent in the juice and the vape was very enjoyable not just to get a nic hit.

Thanks

Jay

AVF Regular
    Hi Mr J

I have a gold 2.5 with 18650 extension cap and beauty ring that I have been thinking about rehoming. It's not pink....but not sure that a bloke would be into gold either, hehe.

Not used much because I prefer my Mini's. As this is my only 18650 Provari I could also include 2 X 18650 nipple top batts with max. 5 cycles through them if wanted.
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 07-04-17 at 08:29 PM.
    AllyP and Seminewvaper75 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Hi XX,

Whatever you are offering. This guy has stated he's now addicted to vaping and I told him to be careful cause it can be an expensive hobby. Mind you I have to give you credit for the set up he tried. The vika clone and mini really sold him over. He said the flavour was really prominent in the juice and the vape was very enjoyable not just to get a nic hit.

Thanks

Jay
    I would have the satin v2 mini blue LED with extension cap. Its a fav so its been used and the name writing is worn. Its in great shape as i would like to think all my gear is. I dont have another new vika and my eliquids tend to stick so a used one might be a problem. And i have a spare plain beauty ring for it.

I could do the mini for $100 express posted.

Last edited by Crisscross; 07-04-17 at 08:38 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast